The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Kuat Hitch rack with 2 Inch Receiver $450

MarkDML

I am trying to downsize my accessories… What I have For Sale is a KUAT NV Platform Style Rack. it Comes with ALL the accessories… This Rack is sold in stores for $525 + Tax + Cost of Assembly

Description can be found here:
click
or here:
click

Anyway, The description is:

The NV platform 2 bike hitch rack is the latest design from Kuat Innovations. Bikes are secured to the NV without making contact with the frame.

This lightweight bike rack is made of heat treated aluminum and weighs 45 lbs.

The Kuat NV platform hitch rack has a 2 bike capacity, or 110 lbs.

A locking hitch pin and integrated bike cable lock included for extra security. The cable lock retracts into the arms when not in use.

The NV also comes with the Trail Doc, which is a fully functional built in bike repair stand. Give your bike a quick tune before or after your ride.

Front and rear tire ratcheting straps secure your bike during transit.

Equipped with Kuat’s cinch-tight cam system to eliminate any wobble.

Folds up when not in use and tilts down to access the trunk, even when fully loaded.

The Kuat NV hitch rack is available for both 2” receivers.

If you are interested, please call me at my mobile phone at 917 577 9389.

This Item is Assembled but NEVER USED!

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned