The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Key Fob replicas

Status
Not open for further replies.

steve

^ /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

Quoting Diego:
Steef, remember extra hard on mine, 2 address*s and my current isn't on paypal..... its in our pms to each other.

Gotcha, I will put a note on your bundle right now. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

curtis

After all the years of me bashing on Steve about technical posts and only the use of smileys or bullet comments he has redeemed himself in epic proportions. Thanks Steve and everyone else involved in getting these fabbed up. And big thanks to the kids for wrapping packages all day. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif

OMFG /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif fantastic work!!!!!!!

I don't know whats more exciting, getting this soon and just hearing from my brother he had the original to 1870 once (he was the second owner). "FIND IT NOW!" i said.

Thank you all for your hard work and investment to get this going and turning out successful. Out standing.

if you haven't sent it out already, don't forget my address isn't the VA address that paypal says, lol, it's the AZ address /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif if you've already mailed it to the VA address it's cool though, my mom will just be like "uhhh wtf is this?" /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

Terry Posten

^^^ and throw it away. ^^^

steve

I shipped out a bunch today, then ran out of time as they PO was closing. I seriously spent 4 hours on this today. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif I will work on getting the rest out ASAP. If the PO is open on Friday I will do it then.

steve

OK, PM's have been sent, but here are the users who I need address from. (updated)

solidviper89
tondar

Also, spyke169 I can't actually find record of your payment, nor your address. Get back to me guys.

Last edited by a moderator:

Quoting Terry Posten:
^^^ and throw it away. ^^^

nah, she knows better than to do anything like that, lol, she'd ask first

Rausch

Yay Flobs! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif

steve

This woman at the PO HAAAATES me right now.

steve

And they are all mailed out unless I don't have your shipping info per my previous post. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts