The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Key Fob replicas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mine came today also! Beautiful Steve! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif
Yeah! I know he posted at 1 something. But all honesty it was Sunday, not Saturday night. Some people are literal. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif

slugsgomoo

mine came today, i may have to break out the camera when I get home to prove why slugs is more 1337 than all you jongs. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/hsught.gif

p.s. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cuddle.gif for you steef

GVR4_1057

Got mine today.Thanx much to all involved. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif

Diego

Mines in today as well. I guess mail gets here at 5? Seems pretty late to me, anyways, thank you Steve kthxbi /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif

steve

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/love.gif

dustyduff

Mine arrived today as well!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif

Thanks again Steve!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif

Brunoboy

I got mine today, Thanks /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

steve

I'm glad these are rolling in to you guys. Yeah the packaging was a bit overboard. First I had to go through the box of fobs and group up the individual orders, then I wrapped them together to make it easy for me. Then it was easiest to just put the wrapped up package into an envelope. But then I was afraid they would slide around and tear through the envelopes, but I had already addressed them all, so I taped them to the inside of the envelopes. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

maroonmetallic

+charly for the double wrap.

Cant complain about extra protection sometimes! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/hsugh.gif

Boostdtalon

Quoting steveGLS:
I'm glad these are rolling in to you guys. Yeah the packaging was a bit overboard. First I had to go through the box of fobs and group up the individual orders, then I wrapped them together to make it easy for me. Then it was easiest to just put the wrapped up package into an envelope. But then I was afraid they would slide around and tear through the envelopes, but I had already addressed them all, so I taped them to the inside of the envelopes. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

The look on my GF's face was priceless watching me open the envelope. She was like "WTF is that?" than she rolled her eyes. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

SouthCaliVR4

I gots mine & they are fanfuckingtastick!!!! never thought I'd have one. All of you who pitched rock!!! & special thanks to Steve for picking this up & making it go through /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif

turbowop

Received mine today as well. They're awesome. Nice heavy weight to them as well.

As a side note, am I going to be able to get my original 503 badge back?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned