The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Key Fob replicas

Status
Not open for further replies.

steve

Donation monies has been sent to Hertx. Don't spend it all on one street corner.

Yayyy this will so rock my jackstand baller! I SOOOOO wish I had my car together for the snowy passes on the way to CA for Turkey Day. I have been bummed about not having my car together, this cheered me up!

Diego

^ I was able to get 75 miles logged this year on my Gvr4..... something shut down on my tranny and won't allow gearing.... at least ill have a shiny new keychain to prove my love. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

steve

Wats dis?

155674_1566411174550_1663536493_1259308_3749885_n.jpg

76146_1566412454582_1663536493_1259314_5473963_n.jpg

Terry Posten

1000 key fobs being posted on ebay in 5...4...3...2...1...

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

524of1000

IWANTSIWANTSIWANTSIWANTSIWANTSIWANTSIWANTSIWANTSIWANTSIWANTSIWANTSIWANTSIWANTS
IWANTSIWANTSIWANTSIWANTSIWANTSIWANTS /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif GIMMIE!

BrandonEchols

muthaphuckin' YESSSSS!
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif

Diego

Quoting brunoboy:
it doesnt run Diego?

Nah it runs,,, I sent you that footy, then went for a drive, clutch cable post on the tranny came unbolted..... but it runs.

Diego

Oh and, ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ I want,iwantiwantiwant!!!!!!! Those look so perfect, must just wait on the mail to see mine!

steve

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif I will sort through them this weekend (maybe employ the kids, child labor and all that) and mail them out during the week!

Brunoboy

Quoting Diego:
Quoting brunoboy:
it doesnt run Diego?

Nah it runs,,, I sent you that footy, then went for a drive, clutch cable post on the tranny came unbolted..... but it runs.

oh yea, kinda blurry video, is that using an Iphone4? and Steve. Can I see mine???? ahahaha

Terry Posten

Didn't you get the memo? They all say 1051/2000. Even the 1992 fobs. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

524of1000

So does that mean I own 1051 too? sh*t! I thought the Fobs alone were a good deal! HEY WOP! I'mma need the car tomorrow! Do me a solid and gas it up for me? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

steve

I have in my possession 228 flobs. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

No, they are not all for 1051 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

brunoboy... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
Last weekend I put the badge back on 828/1k (the sequel) in preparation for the arrival of relatives (the key fob). Never thought I'd see this day. Great job Steve and anyone else having a hand in this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts