The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Key Fob replicas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brunoboy

Thanks steve and everyone else who participated, wish i ordered two aha

The're so sexy that if the key ring was bigger, I'd have no need for my wife besides laundry. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif Cant wait for 1947 to be reunited with her Fob. Thanks to Steve and everyone else that made this miracle happen. It's appreciated more than you know. A+ on a smooth group buy too fella's......cudo's!

Jesh

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif

Diego

I wet myself with happiness...... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Ohhhh I can't wait

Quoting Diego:
Quoting brunoboy:
it doesnt run Diego?

Nah it runs,,, I sent you that footy, then went for a drive, clutch cable post on the tranny came unbolted..... but it runs.

So it's up and running again? I assumed so because the questions stopped rolling in via text...

Diego

^^^ I almost crapped myself, some big ol Suburban was riding my tail while I'm trying to jam 5th in on the 34 bypass. Got it in rolled to my street popped in in neutral and gave a few pushes and coasted home...

564vr4

YOU rock Steve! I will be impaicantly watching my mail box. Like a 6 y/o at christmas!

524of1000

I've already started looking for it in the mail. I can't help it.

Have these been mailed? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif Nice!!! Can't wait. PM sent Steve.

Polish

Posted below Friday @ 10:38pm...
Quoting steveGLS:
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif I will sort through them this weekend (maybe employ the kids, child labor and all that) and mail them out during the week!

Quoting Dbossman:
Have these been mailed? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif Nice!!! Can't wait. PM sent Steve.

... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif

Last edited:

mitsuturbo

Hay, warez muh flobs, nga????? I ordrd from u 4eva ago!!!!!!!

Look lyke U got all urs!!!!!! warez myne, foo??????????????????????????????????????

KiNgMaRtY

Is it too late to get a set??

EDIT: Just saw your post a few pages back, no more for now /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Last edited:

steve

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/hsugh.gif

steve

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Still need to label envelopes, which means looking up the address for each person in PayPal, drop these in, and get postage put on them. I should have a half day on Weds, so assuming the PO is open their normal hours, I can go straight there from work Weds afternoon. One person ended up getting 4 even though they only paid for 2. Looks like MC mixed up that one. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

I added a "Packaged" column to the spreadsheet. If you're marked with a "Yes" then your fobs are somewhere in the picture above. I will get these out to you guys ASAP!

Terry Posten

I hope it is me that got a double order. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

fuel

still keen on a 1991 blank one if available. cheers!

Jesh

Steve you rock! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif

Diego

Steef, remember extra hard on mine, 2 address*s and my current isn't on paypal..... its in our pms to each other.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned