The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 2006 GSX-R600 One Owner, 2,100 Original Miles

GSTwithPSI

I bought this bike new off the showroom floor in 2006 when I was a young punk ass kid with no sense. Since then, I've barely ridden the bike at all (hence the mileage), but always refused to get rid of it because I bought it new. I rode this 2 times last season, and I've finally decided it's time for this to go to somebody who can actually enjoy it. I'd also like to free up some cash flow to dump into other projects I still have an interest in.

Bad:
The bike has only ever been down one time. I dropped it on the right side at about 20mph during an emergency stop where I locked the back tire and slid it on its side off pavement into a grass median. The damage was all cosmetic, most of which I've repaired. As a result, the right side faring was replaced and is all black. There is still some scratches on the clutch cover and exhaust shield. I have the new parts to replace them, I'm just haven't done the work (the replacment parts will be included with the sale). The only other thing wrong with the bike is a small crack in the front stay bracket where the mirror mounts. The bracket is made of some kind of crappy pot metal, and broke when I torqued one of the new mirrors down. The bracket still holds firm, so I never felt the need to replace it. These are the ONLY issues with the bike. I'd rate the paint a 7 out of 10. If I kept the bike, I'd paint it.

Good:
I've owned this bike since it was brand new with 2 miles on the clock. The first couple services were done by the Suzuki dealer as recommended by the dealer for warranty purposes (you'll get the receipts). Since then, it has been maintained religiously by me. This bike runs and rides like new. Everything on the bike works, and it needs absolutely nothing. The bike is fast as f***, plenty fast enough for any grown man to kill themselves on twice over. It's stock for the most part, with a few exceptions:

Mods:
Fairly new Bridgestone Battlax BT-023 Sport Touring tires
RK 520 chain conversion with Vortex sprockets (1 tooth up in the rear and 1 tooth down in the front)
K&N air filter
GSXR weighted bar ends
Brand new AGM battery
Rear fender eliminator
Aftermarket mirrors

Extras:
Straight pipe racetrack exhaust
Brand new set of Bridgestone Battlax BT-016 Pro Hypersport/Track tires
Lowering links and chopped kickstand
905 Racing/stunt crash cage
Spare clutch cover
Spare exhaust shield
Rear passenger seat
Rear seat cowl
Factory fender hugger
Misc extra body panels
A set of front sprockets
Original complete factory tool kit
Original owners manual
Original purchase sticker and other associated paperwork.

I'd like $4,000 for everything. Everything goes, and I'm firm on my asking price. Clean California title in my name ready to be signed over to to the new owner. Test rides welcomed only after I see your class M endorsement and I have cash in hand. Thanks for looking.

DSC01216.JPG

DSC01220.JPG

DSC01215.JPG

DSC01217.JPG

DSC01232.JPG

DSC01228.JPG

DSC01219.JPG

DSC01230.JPG

DSC01221.JPG

DSC01222.JPG

DSC01223.JPG

DSC01225.JPG

DSC01227.JPG

DSC01231.JPG

DSC01234.JPG

DSC01235.JPG

DSC01236.JPG

DSC01237.JPG

DSC01238.JPG

DSC01239.JPG

DSC01240.JPG

DSC01241.JPG

DSC01242.JPG

DSC01244.JPG

DSC01245.JPG

DSC01246.JPG

And a few pics of me on the Bike in its heyday (straight pipe racetrack exhaust pictured)
DSC_0312.JPG

DSC_0847.JPG

DSC_0996.JPG

Last edited:

idreamidrive

You do know this is the wrong time of year to be selling this, right?

And why do you have to be on the wrong cost?

GSTwithPSI

I really wasn't intending on selling it. But, then I got a 3rd GVR-4. Shipping a bike is cheap!

I'll also take a built 4G63 motor + cash in trade.

idreamidrive

I just had my Honda 600rr shipped down from WI in May for $500 through haulbikes.com/ click (great guys) or I would really consider getting this shipped out to me.

AnotherNewb

If you were closer to Florida, this thing would have been sold within 15 minutes of listing. GLWS This is well worth the asking price.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned