The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

SOLD: Specialized Allez single speed bicycle

The laptop I had FS has been sold.

Specialized Allez road bike

This was originally one of these but someone decided they needed the handlebars/fork/front wheel more than I did. (read as: they stole it)

Left with half a bike I decided to sand and respray the frame, purchase a carbon fork, Nitto aluminum handlebars, cane creek headset, some eight inch eight wheels and have the finished product you see below. (those wheels are about 1400grams each with tires/tubes mounted)

This can be used as either a single speed or fixed gear bike or you could buy a 10 speed cassette and turn it back into the bike it once was.

EDIT: just found the sticker that was originally on the frame. The bike is 56.5cm from seat to handlebars and 56cm in height. See final pic for what I'm talking about.

Other info:
Shimano brake pads
Flip flop hub
16T fixed gear
17T single speed gear
40T sugino inner chainring
53T Sugino outer chainring (not pictured)
Schwinn mail tray - very useful but very heavy

Always garaged, never seen snow... this is a used bike and has the odd nick in the paint / on the pedals.

The aluminium frame / handlebars and wheels paired with the carbon fork make this a very light bike. I weighed the bike months ago at a friend's place I believe it's around 16lbs without the heavy mail tray on the back.

Last edited by a moderator:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned