The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Does anyone HERE make an I/c kit?

Brunoboy

For the Evo I/c ?????? lol Merry Christmas all!, anyways I didnt know where to put this, and I want a set made. anyone that can help me?
-Shane

quasimondo

I doubt it. Best you can do is fab up your own. I bought my piping from here and used a Dave Brode upper I/C pipe (though I'm not sure if Brode is still in that business. His last known contact address is [email protected] (not sure if that address is still working, either).

Barnes

Doesn't JonVR4 make a set for the EVO 8/9 IC? Hell, he offered to make me a set when Digit screwed me over.

Some one had them up for sale awhile ago, $300 was more then what I was willing to pay though.

jonvr4 does them he just finished my piping on Monday and did a awesome job /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Brunoboy

I know JonVr4 does but he never replied to my messages =/, I know Scott was selling his set not to long ago, but I wasnt able to get funds at the time. Anyone that can get a hold of jon please send him my way.
-Shane

Brunoboy

does anyone have any ways of contacting him? Via Aim or email???

I was just at Jon's tonight paying him for the hood and sunroof I picked up from him. He's around, it may take him a bit to reply sometimes, but he's around.

Brunoboy

oh ok, well I hope I can get a hold of him, I need a I/c Setup ahaha

Brunoboy

ok I got a hold of him! anyways Can someone post up pics as soon as you install them?

I gave up on my kit!
still hae the evo I/C but no piping. BAD DEAL and lack of patience on my part.
But I am always interested if someone is making them.

Sean92AWD

Its not that bad too do if you have the patience and a free day. If you have the 2 factory couplers coming off the ic its even easier. Do it long route around the frame and 1g style with a j-pipe too make it even simpler.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned