The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

rain guards again....

Brunoboy

anyone have a website to get them in America, I don't care if they are made by Mitsubishi or not, I ordered a set from Auto-Trim three weeks ago, and today the rep told me, our cars are too old, and they stop making them, so he sent me a refund =/, I am still looking, so does anyone know where to get it?
-Shane

thought there was still one company in the Netherlands, who made rain guards for the 4 door galant. It isn't specificly for a vr4 though, but those should fit anyway.

Could look up the company if you like?

Brunoboy

yes please, thanks for the replies guys.
-Shane

atc250r

Staff member
Rain guards for a GVR4?

Brunoboy

Quoting atc250r:
Rain guards for a GVR4?

the vent visors. and mats.com does not have them =[

Let me know if you find a company that makes them. I had a full set in my hands at the junkyard, but they were old and fragile and snapped in half when I set them down on the counter to pay.

Looks like the dutch company is still making them for a 4 door Galant GLSi. Should fit the VR4 too, i think???

Brunoboy

have a website link?

Yep, but the website is dutch /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Anyway, the link is: snowhunter , then you have to go to: "webwinkel", next to home on top of the page, and then select "zijwindschermen" on the left. Then you have to choose the manufacturer in the middle, and then you'll see in the middle of the list:

23303 – MITSUBISHI GALANT GLS 4D 90 Zijwindschermen per set

Brunoboy

click

Ok This website is in Socal, I called and confirmed that they have a couple sets left in the warehouse, I just ordered mine for 75.xx$ because California Sales Tax, and he said it will be shipped out tuesday so 4-5 days shipped through UPS.
-Shane

Brunoboy

Nevermind, I just got an email back saying they were discontinued too.....-__-

Brunoboy

i emailed them, do they ship to USA?

turborichvr4

Hey i have a wholesaler here in the states i spoke to the rep this mourning he could do them they are about $60 bucks plus shipping the rep from beneventos told me if we get a order of 100 piece he will make them you guy let me know thanks
Richie

Brunoboy

oh wow, so you can get the whole set for 60$?

thats what my mom paid for the ones on her tuscani, think it was 68 bux from avs

Brunoboy

AVS doesnt make it for our cars.......thats the last guy i sent payment too, and they said discontinued.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned