The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

I/C kit Identification?

mistaVR4

Hey,

A buddy of mine has this for sale, New never used (VERY slight fin bends from being moved around but never installed or used, pics make them look worse than they really are due to shadows) I can ID the pipes as being from ETS, not sure if their a complete set or not, maybe so for this core? But as for the I/C core, it isn't the one pictured in the GVR4 specific kit. Any help is appreciated! Core looks to be very well made. Here are some pics, I know their are a few extra couplers pictured, just wanted to show everything:

Thanks,

GSX_TC

that core looks alot like the Garrett/JM Fab one

mistaVR4

Thats what I was thinking as well, however, it seems as if some labeling was peeled off, and there are no other Identification #'s. Welds are really nice and overall the quality seems to be top notch...

GSX_TC

have you tried emailing them that picture to see if that is their product?

Diego

What is the price on that..... how does it look up against the front of our cars? You don't need to install just a simple mock up on a jack or something.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/idea.gif

Edit: I think its the ETS 1G race core.... just my thought

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned