The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

JDM Climate control on ebay

maxash0775

Hey all. Below is a link to an EBAY ad for a JDM climate control switch. I think this would be awesome in the car. I can make it fir, my question is has anyone done this and does anyone know if it will work on our cars.

Thanks for the input.

click

curtis

I believe you have to have some sensors as well as a few other things. I'm sure some of the overseas guys will chime in.

89Mirageman

For that price I would rip a much better looking one from a stealth/3000gt and do a custom install. Curtis is right, without the matching electronic motors and wiring/sensors the unit itself is kinda worthless. Maybe someone could get them to remove all of it since they have the entire car.

kama1

you will need all the parts listed here(post #12)
click
plus heater matrix/core
and custom hvac panel/cover.
did mine a while back,had everything needed on hand.
have to be creative in mounting the motors and doing the hvac panel(hacked up a lhd and rhd for this)
heres the unit installed.(post #31)
click

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned