The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

DeatschWerks 320lph/255lph pump

prove_it

Wondering if anyone has been running either of these pumps and with what results? Been out a while now and I think I just ate my second walbro 255hp with E85. Looking more for a reliability and longevity opinion.

Last edited:

minneSNOWta

What about a supra fuel pump? I would imagine they are very reliable and have longevity due to being a Toyota part. It will draw more amps than the Whinebro, so you may need to address that as well as splicing the wires required. I think the supra pump is the way I'm going to go. Denso FTW!

prove_it

Heard they don't like E85 though. Seen no proof, just rumors. Need an E85 compatible pump. I think that's why I've killed two wallys in three years now.

ghostinthevr4

A Deatschwork fuel pump is suppose to be compatible with E-85 if I'm not mistaken. My buddy is running one with either a Wally or a Bosch he's car stays on E-85 no ill effects he's awdmonster1901 on tooners. He's signature isn't up to date cause he ran a 11.4 in Vegas he's at 600+ horsepower using that pump.

I think it's safe to saw if you run it you'll be good.

dsmless

I had a DW320 pump on my old turbo mirage, ran both e85 and pump with no problems, was a great pump
for the price, def recomend it to anyone.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned