The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

cross slotted and drilled rotors from ebay any good?

Chicago1

I did a search but didn't see anything on it. I wanted to get some drilled and slotted rotors and I know the ones I had on my other cars worked great just wondering which ones you guys havve used? Seems like I'm having a issue finding a set since some say turbo model then says exclude awd. I emailed a few of them and said if they where awd they where turbo not one or the other. Can anyone chime in or send me a link to a ad.

I'm not sure which ones your talking about but I have previously had some drill/slotted rotors from R1 Concepts and they were great, good value and no issues with them at all. Had them on a car for five years before I sold in with no problems.

Chicago1

Well I seen these for front and rear click and I assume these are the ones from R1 concepts.http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=350445064975&ssPageName=ADME/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/x.gifAAQ:MOTORS:1123 but the add states w/2wd and those are just for the fronts only no pads kinda pricy. Even for my vette I can get a set of front and rear with pads for 189.99 shipped and they are called Kinetic from brakemotive.

89Mirageman

Terry Posten posted up a thread a few months ago where he picked up some cheap rotors for his ralliart. Pretty sure they would be able to get GVR4 rotors too. Just be sure to tell them that the fronts are 276mm because a lot of parts stores show that the GVR4 uses the same front brakes as the na cars or the GGSX.

toybreaker

iconoclast
Is #86 still four lug?

Chicago1

I will check with Terry thanks.I also just got a pm from Garfield Wright showing tunersnation has a set for about 180-190 for front and rear. And yes she is still 4 lug.

Chicago1

Quoting 89Mirageman:
Terry Posten posted up a thread a few months ago where he picked up some cheap rotors for his ralliart. Pretty sure they would be able to get GVR4 rotors too. Just be sure to tell them that the fronts are 276mm because a lot of parts stores show that the GVR4 uses the same front brakes as the na cars or the GGSX.

I forgot to ask what size are the rears 265mm correct?

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned