The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Good set of Rotors & full brake kit for VR-4....jfyi

boostin4door

Just a note...
Picked up these rotors for my car. [better than Pepboy/Autozone/Advance stuff IMO]
I know some parts sold on egay are suspect, but these are good stuff. Love the zinc coating! for the anti-rusting.
fast shipping, fair price & contact info avail.

click

click

here is a good complete kit w/line's & pads; to check out
click

Last edited:

Nartanian

Nice. I was looking for a set of rotors myself. How long have you had em? I hear crossed drilled rotor not done right are more prone to cracks and warp more easy.

SouthCaliVR4

I have my boss running a set of these on his BMW right now, They have held up well, no cracking yet and it's been a good three months. Yes, He drive like a man possessed plus his car is an auto.

boostin4door

Quoting Nartanian:
Nice. I was looking for a set of rotors myself. How long have you had em? I hear crossed drilled rotor not done right are more prone to cracks and warp more easy.

i've had the fronts since last year.
the rears i just got two weeks ago.

GSX_TC

What's kinda scaring me is how the first link was for four lug oem type but then the kit on the bottom link is for a 5 lug assuming That we already converted to 5 lug or what? I don't get it

GSX_TC

I mean I have a 5 lug conversion already but they wouldn't know that. So when ordering brakes am I gonna gave to say that I have a 93 and up DSM or what

Brunoboy

If your referring to the pictures then your an idiot, the pics eBay uses are not always the same picture of the part for sale......

GSX_TC

Your an idiot! I'm not referring to the pics if u read what the hell I said that lil mouse in your head will spin that wheel and you'll understand what I was asking. But I won't hold my breath

Brunoboy

I have not seen anywhere in any links that say it's for 5 lug.... That's what you said. All are for our car 4 lug.

14u2nV

The last link is for GVR4 setup with 4 lugs, pic is not for actual product. If you have 5lug, you will have to find an auction for a DSM. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/hsugh.gif

GSX_TC

Ok so this Is for the guys still on four lug. See that's all I wanted to know. Thanks man

makedollarz

I bought the entire kit from them prob 2 years ago. I have noticed some small hairline cracks around some of the drilled holes on the front rotors. But I have had them for quite some time now, and for the price Im not complaining. All the ss lines are still great and I think I offered them $50 less then what they have listed and they accepted. A good buy overall I'd say.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned