The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Rotors, Pads, & Brake Lines.

Where are you guys getting slotted rotors from? As well as ceramic pads, and stainless brake lines. I found a company on ebay....irotors, they had a set, but to no surprise it's all wrong. Just curious where you guys get your from,.

Thanks for your time.

raptorWagon

Read either of these threads. Seriously you new new guys need to search before posting, all these basic questions have been answered over and over.
A couple threads to get you started.
this thread

thread 2

I orderd a set from I Rotors, every thing i got seems to be nice other than the break pads there just cheapies but the rotors are decent and the break lines are great.

Jesse

I've got a sale going on for the SS BRAKE LINES & I can put together a pkg deal for Hawk Pads, SS lines & ROTORS . I don't have the Hawk pads listed for the gvr4 but I can get them. The only problem is they don't make a rear pad.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned