The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Clutch Hydraulic Line

GVR47111K

Mine sprung the most bitch ass size pinhole ever so I need a new one. I went to a couple of parts stores today looking for it with no such luck. I would like to avoid buying online if I could but I will if I have to, i.e. partsdino, dsmpartout, rockauto... A couple of questions:

Where can I find this part cheapest?

Mitsu part #?

Is it interchangeable with a 1G/2G?

How can I make this easier on myself in the future?

Thanks GVR4 dudes and dudettes.

rdomeck

click

I google this....I use a place similar to this in Indy and they are able to make any hose while I wait! You will have better luck having them make one from the master to the slave.

All that being said.....I would imagine having a line made of any length would run at least $100

DynastyLCD

i like to replace that line with a 2g clutch line. not the entire line from the master to the slave, but the one to go from the framerail to the slave. just makes life a lot easier when replacing the clutch or working with the slave cylinder in any way. try this for size, Will!

GVR47111K

Thanks rdomeck and Phil, got this issue resolved!

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned