The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Cleanest Engine Bay Contest!!

boostx

what the hell happend /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jawdrop.gif

4Grim

I am assuming the results after a good ol' muddy rally! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Quote:
I am assuming the results after a good ol' muddy rally!

That's the first car I've seen that rallied with its hood up! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

curtis

Well I'd like to have about 2 weeks of nothing to do but re-route wires and hide things under the hood but doesn't look like it will happen. Maybe during engine build-up and clutch surgery. Not the cleanest or wildest but every part was fabbed by me and me alone. This is the way it looked about 10 minutes ago. By the way the engine tie bar is temp for now (honda rearend brace, even honda parts deserve to go fast). Building one with a lambo door shock in the next few weeks solid bars vibrate plus the angle for the mounting point makes the engine and tranny twist under hard loads. But I have phenolic resin for a coil pack mount. Send me a respirator and save the wax. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif

Last edited:

Larry Parker

my talon motor was always clean... a proper skid plate and splash gaurds will keep it nice...

LP

I did this motor swap in one night so its not really the cleanest engine bay.. but.. yeah:

Before:
011_188.jpg

After:
home001_637.jpg

Armitage

Quote:
my talon motor was always clean... a proper skid plate and splash gaurds will keep it nice...

Never did get around to making a skid plate. Want to sell me one /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

turboflanagan

Larry, though I love to see pics of your cars, you'd better start putting up some dirty ones or you will never get me to believe that you actually rally them. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Quote:

LP

464/2K

o man that fuckin evo is UNGODLY clean! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif x 50000000

curtis

Steve photoshopped that. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bawling.gif

damn that evo is clean.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned