The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Cleanest Engine Bay Contest!!

img.php

jepherz

Staff member
Quote:
let me clean 464's bay, i bet i will win cleanest stock engien bay /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

It would be tough to beat out fastasleep in that area. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

maroonmetallic

Quote:
bet i could win the dirtiest running engine bay award... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/idea.gif

I think I could beat you on that! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/uhh.gif

Rausch

why does anyone think they can take me on for the dirtiest engine bay???? you don't know who you're f'ing with boys! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif

number3

When it was red.

Then it was black.

Polished letters.

Watch your fingers... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

teet

yah...i'd take that bet.

I bet I have the most colors of silicone under the hood...I cringe everytime I open the beater's hood...shiver...

number3

There are a lot of nice engine bays shown here. Great job guys...

Polish

Here is mine when I got it 1.5 years ago. I think it can compete for the most dirty.
vr4_4g63t.jpg

Here it is now, getting closer. Still need a few things.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Corey

+1^ , alot of nice ones, only #3 had a close up picture of the ringed radiator hose grooves but it's hard to beat a white underhood pic.

Rausch

Quote:
Here is mine when I got it 1.5 years ago. I think it can compete for the most dirty.

thats not fair....i've benn working on this thing for some time now, and it's still dirty as F. oh well, guess ya got me. but its not over yet!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif

Ian M

Yeah,some nice engine bays here! What the heck,I guess I'll include a shot of mine.

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned