The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Old Front End and... no HID's...

IncorpoRatedX

I was out taking pics for the calendar today, this was probably the worst shot I took, so I didn't send it to GW, just wanted to share, probably the CLEANEST GALANT ON THE BOARD, way, way, cleaner than Mike's car for sure, his has nothing on how clean my USDM front end and lack of HID's in 93 housings is! ok, im done trolling for a minute.

dsc_0055_copy1.jpg

GSX_TC

Lol ok josh how old are we

IncorpoRatedX

depends; real life, online, or online when I'm trolling?

29, 20, 13 respectively /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

GSX_TC

thats a pretty sweet pic btw

IncorpoRatedX

Thanks, i really need to learn how to use my camera better, i've completely slacked off on learning.

GSX_TC

looks like your doing it just fine man. im gonna pay someone to professionally photograph mine for the calender pics, because my camera doesnt stand a chance.

Last edited:

Rausch

Needs more Polarizer. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/keke.gif

Diego

Looking real great Josh! Background choice is on spot! That would be a honey hole for some great pictures.

IncorpoRatedX

Quoting Rausch:
Needs more Polarizer. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/keke.gif

edge of my lens is bent and i cant fit a filter on it. :/

dewman

Very nice! Northern guys seem to always have the best backgrounds for some damn reason.

GSX_TC

is that all poison Ivy to the left there?

IncorpoRatedX

no, just normal ivy. It tends to cover brick buildings up here, looks amazing in the fall months. The ones i emailed to GW are way more vibrant.

GSX_TC

hmmm looks alot like the poison ivy we get in texas. hate those dam things.

IncorpoRatedX

yeah we get that some here too, but it doesnt grow as fast as the normal ivy

GSX_TC

back home when i would do surveying we have to cut through that sh*t sometimes and its kinda annoying. heres an old pic of me like 8 years ago surveying. i cant wait to do that again man.

Me.jpg

curtis

Josh your not suppose to show pictures of where you take the young girls /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

turbowop

Quoting GSX_TC:
looks like your doing it just fine man. im gonna pay someone to professionally photograph mine for the calender pics, because my camera doesnt stand a chance.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif Srsly, a cheap point-and-shoot works well enough to get into the calendar. Just pick a good spot and hold steady. Taking pics isn't that difficult. All my previous calendar shots were taken with a cheap piece of sh*t.

GSX_TC

im only doing it because i want them to be professionally taken. Tony (captaintonus) is the one who's gonna do it.

IncorpoRatedX

Quoting turbowop:
Quoting GSX_TC:

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif Srsly, a cheap point-and-shoot works well enough to get into the calendar. Just pick a good spot and hold steady. Taking pics isn't that difficult. All my previous calendar shots were taken with a cheap piece of sh*t.

Tripod.

no, not your nick-name, the actual device. combined with decent lighting and proper set up and any camera will work. But my guess is, mike would like some nice pics of his own anyhow. I have some of my past cars photo's framed, hanging here and there around the house.

Quoting curtis:
Josh your not suppose to show pictures of where you take the young girls /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

I did in fact, have a young girl with me /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned