The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Agent 1051 in Modified Magazine

fuckin' republicans /ubbthreads/images//graemlins/mad.gif

/ubbthreads/images//graemlins/wink.gif

turbowop

I dunno. The writer asked me if I had any specific angles I wanted him to use for the story, like "old school" or something along those lines. I told him to do something with the "1051" theme since everybody I know calls the car by that name, so he did some take off the 007 Bond theme I guess. /ubbthreads/images//graemlins/dunno.gif

holy f***, whats up Terren? /ubbthreads/images//graemlins/jawdrop.gif you've been gone for like 2+ yrs

blacksheep

Quote:
Congrats! But you're still a puss!

brokeback mountain - Harsh, yet funny! /ubbthreads/images//graemlins/rofl.gif

Welcome back, how you feeling?

fastasleep

Congratulations, Mark. Well done, you deserve it!

4orced4door

Quote:
Congrats! But you're still a puss!

Dude... what's up?

gvr4737

Congradulations.....

ive submitted 737 to soo many magazines in the past with proffessional pictures ive taken and I have yet to see anything come from it..

glad to see someone got these cars more well known

boostedinaz

Balls, I just went last night and didn't see the new issue.

turbowop

Quote:
Its in stores! I just picked up a copy

eek3.gif
I better get to the store!

mistaVR4

That f***ing rules man! Awesome sh*t /ubbthreads/images//graemlins/applause.gif. I'm on my way to pick up a copy if I can. Rock on....

Brianawd

Quote:
Its in stores! I just picked up a copy

Cool I need some more TP /ubbthreads/images//graemlins/grin.gif. I will pick one and save it like I do with all the mags that have gvr4 sh*t in them.

turbowop

I hit every grocery store in Yakima and the Barnes/Noble with no luck. /ubbthreads/images//graemlins/frown.gif

Brian, you should list all the ones with gvr4 stuff in them. I have them all buried in my room, I just don't remember which ones they are.
happysad.gif

turbowop

I would, but I'm sure they'll be in stores by the time I receive one from you. Thanks for the offer though. /ubbthreads/images//graemlins/smile.gif

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
Tried Barnes and Noble myself tonight, but still had September issue.

rhtx4321

I just picked up a copy at the local grocery store. Way to represent. /ubbthreads/images//graemlins/applause.gif

4Grim

I stopped buy Publix after work and they still had the current issue with the EVO on front. I might try 711 during my lunch to see if its there.

Last issue of any GVR4 exposure in a magazine was Sport Compact Car last year when they had the tuner shootout with the Belize green GVR4.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned