The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Agent 1051 in Modified Magazine

4orced4door

Quote:
I finally found an issue (the last one) at Booksamillion on Sunday. Congrats Mark!
My wife was pleased to see that "keydiver" finally made it big! /ubbthreads/images//graemlins/grin.gif
She doesn't realize that "keydiver" gets you 9,490 hits on Google, "dsmchips" gets 1840, and "Jeff Oberholtzer" has 692 hits! /ubbthreads/images//graemlins/cool.gif

Yeah, well Paul Stanley has 924,000! /ubbthreads/images//graemlins/rofl.gif

Last edited:

turbowop

Quote:
I finally found an issue (the last one) at Booksamillion on Sunday. Congrats Mark!
My wife was pleased to see that "keydiver" finally made it big! /ubbthreads/images//graemlins/grin.gif
She doesn't realize that "keydiver" gets you 9,490 hits on Google, "dsmchips" gets 1840, and "Jeff Oberholtzer" has 692 hits! /ubbthreads/images//graemlins/cool.gif

Thanks, Jeff. /ubbthreads/images//graemlins/smile.gif I was going to put "dsmchips" in the list, but Keydiver sounded more fitting, since I've been having you burn chips for me since before you even started the business. /ubbthreads/images//graemlins/grin.gif

Picked up one of the last copys at my local grocery store.

Awesome article and build, Best color also /ubbthreads/images//graemlins/grin.gif

Quote:
Yeah, well Paul Stanley has 924,000! /ubbthreads/images//graemlins/rofl.gif

Not fair! /ubbthreads/images//graemlins/frown.gif I'm going to change my name to "Britney Spears", so I'll have 64,300,000 Google hits! /ubbthreads/images//graemlins/tongue.gif

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
Not worth it Jeff.

turboren

I hate jump on the nut-swinger bandwagon, but I guess everyone else is doing it, so might as well...

Anyway, I just got the last three copies from a local Food Lion. Good job and very nice article. It's nice that I actually managed to find out about this in time to get a copy of the mag. The other articles were from before I joined, as far as I know (I did manage to get a copy of LilEvo's article in whatever mag that was a while back, though).

Congrats!

Ren

Quote:
I'm glad mine doesn't get covered by the address sticker. /ubbthreads/images//graemlins/rofl.gif

What an incredible thing to be able to say! Thats awesome Mark....The Big Wopper!

turboren

BTW, Mark, isn't your car in the September spot on this year's calendar? It looks black in the calendar, but it could just be because it's being taken at dusk. Otherwise it loos like it has to be your car, unless your car has a black doppelganger driving around out there /ubbthreads/images//graemlins/uhh.gif

Kind of ironic that it turned out that way. Maybe Ryan knew something you didn't. /ubbthreads/images//graemlins/laugh.gif

Ren

johnnyRacer

Great feature, very nice ride. Definately, one of my favorites on here.

Quote:
Congrats Mark! I still remember getting the turbo issue (1998?) with Nate's car in it and thinking cool!!!

I still have that issue along with other oldies with gvr4's. This Modified issue will definately go into that special place in the library.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned