The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Agent 1051 in Modified Magazine

JSchleim18

Yeah I wanna listing of all the mags/publications of GVR-4's...as far as the reading for "Agent 1051", it's pretty damn good! they give some nice and useful info in there that most people won't know and even some of us!

steve

Just tried 5 difference places and the only one that had Modified at all (the last one) had last months issue. /ubbthreads/images//graemlins/banghead.gif

IBsomelamereferencetothefillingstation

steve

/ubbthreads/images//graemlins/rofl.gif f*** that

boostedinaz

I am just going to start screeming in the store, "I need 1051... I need 1051....." until they get the current issue.

steve

Tried B&N (found nothing) and Borders (they still have the old issue). I guess I'll try Borders again next week for the ultimate sackriding goodness.

dewman

Talked to the fine folks at books-a-million,they said they will get the new issue on Saturday.Dont know if this for all B-a-M or just the Jax one. /ubbthreads/images//graemlins/dunno.gif

turbowop

Finally! I just picked up a copy at the grocery store. Pics in the article look a lot better in person than online. /ubbthreads/images//graemlins/smile.gif

strokin4dr

Yeah, the pics look great. I hope you bought a few copies. If any of my cars were to ever make it into a magazine, I would buy a stack of them.

Quote:
holy f***, whats up Terren? /ubbthreads/images//graemlins/jawdrop.gif you've been gone for like 2+ yrs

Quote:
Quote:
Congrats! But you're still a puss!

brokeback mountain - Harsh, yet funny! /ubbthreads/images//graemlins/rofl.gif

Welcome back, how you feeling?

Quote:
Quote:
Congrats! But you're still a puss!

Dude... what's up?

Guys whats happenin! Im doin great, back is still a weak point, but strengthening it over time.. living up in Tahoe still, workin my ass off mostly doing snowboard photography working for a few mags/companies, making sushi a couple nights a week. Gettin ready for the next snow season and trying to save $$$ to get another car!

Oh and trying to call Mark when Im in Washington, but he doesn't even answer my calls! Ah prob had an old number ha..

turbowop

Quote:
Oh and trying to call Mark when Im in Washington, but he doesn't even answer my calls! Ah prob had an old number ha..

Well you haz the right number now. Call my ass next time you're up here and we'll drink brews. /ubbthreads/images//graemlins/cool.gif

Finally got it! Two different counter skanks at Borders told me they didn't have it; guess what I found on the shelf when I went and checked anyway. /ubbthreads/images//graemlins/idea.gif You'd think living in a college town would mean a lot of smart, educated people, but no. Congratulations again Mark. What's up with the electric seat belt sliders though? Are you still running those even though you've got the harnesses? There was no belt plugged in in the pics, and it didn't show enough of the interior to see if the buckles were still there. And I hope you were compensated in some form or another, as at least through this forum it brought Modified more business. I effing hate that mag; most of the articles are thinly veiled product placements. Whores. Whores who can't write. They end questions with a period and put question marks at the end of statements, and no one there seems to understand how to use either a comma or a semicolon. I can understand most of them not being car people, but shouldn't they have gone to some form of journalism school or at least taken one college writing class? Or even HS. Still, I bought a couple copies, one for the coffee table and one for the vault. The girl who rang it up told me your car was "pretty."

4orced4door

Yeah Modified does suck, I would normally never buy that magazine (just this issue). Sport Compact Car FTMFW!

4Grim

Quote:
Yeah Modified does suck, I would normally never buy that magazine (just this issue). Sport Compact Car FTMFW!

I still have no luck finding the issue...i am going to try today again, I had no luck yesterday. Octobers Sport Compact car has the EVO IX vs EVO VI comparison, I am going to buy that issue.

VR4_1752

Got mine yesterday at Blockbuster of all places!!!
CONGRATS!!

Nate

I hadn't even seen this thread, and then saw your car in the Modified at Wal-Mart, of all places.

Looks Great! Feels good to see your pride and joy on glossy pages, doesn't it? :)

Congrats, Mark.

turbowop

Yeah, I still have the mickey-mouse-belt tracks, although they're not plugged in so they just reside at the b-pillar. I just never got around to removing the headliner to get to the bolts that hold them on. I think the a-pillar plastic might actually mount to them also, but I don't remember, so I may have to get plastics out of a car that had regular seat belts.

Thanks, Nate. It is a pretty cool feeling to see the car on the pages of a magazine. /ubbthreads/images//graemlins/smile.gif

i just went to target, publix, and books a million... no luck... why does anderson, sc suck? everything is slow here... not just the blond who represents this fine state../ubbthreads/images//graemlins/uhh.gif
i want my copy! /ubbthreads/images//graemlins/frown.gif

Jason G.

Plus f***ing one, Upstate SC really sucks. I went to several places including B&N and they didn't even have last months issue.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts