The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Agent 1051 in Modified Magazine

4Grim

That is awsome..well deserved. You GVR4 is one of my favorites, its super clean and nice mods too.

Going to see if I can pick up a issue tomorrow, might as well join the bandwagon of sack riders here. /ubbthreads/images//graemlins/grin.gif

GVR4ZUM

/ubbthreads/images//graemlins/applause.gifCongratz Mark, yes definitely well deserved. Wohoo I got a get a copy too.

turbowop

Thanks guys, I appreciate it. /ubbthreads/images//graemlins/smile.gif

I think you're all gonna have to wait a couple weeks to buy an issue. It seems only the subscribers are getting them at the moment.

steve

Yeah I checked 2 places tonight and couldn't find one.

^^^ Yup, me too. The very minute I saw this thread I was out the door to Barnes & Nobles; I didn't even read the whole thread. /ubbthreads/images//graemlins/grin.gif And right after I swore off magazines for good, hahaha.

Congratulations, Mark. You've deserved it for some time. Can't believe you kept it a secret this long! Next time I need something hatched I'll come to you 'cuz you sure do know how to sit on things. /ubbthreads/images//graemlins/wink.gif

Edit: I'm on a reserve list for it at WaldenBooks and they're under stern instructions to call me the moment it comes in.

Last edited by a moderator:

strokin4dr

Is this the reason you finally decided to repaint your radiator support? /ubbthreads/images//graemlins/grin.gif

^ i was thinking the same thing when i read the post /ubbthreads/images//graemlins/smile.gif

curtis

Holy crap Mark....You the man. /ubbthreads/images//graemlins/applause.gif

First things first email these six pictures to everyone they mentioned in the artical...IE QuarterMaster, the boys at full throttle because the Pro translators are going to start selling like beer at a biker rally, and everyone else.... tell them you want t-shirts for all of us here. /ubbthreads/images//graemlins/devil.gif

But on a side note all of our cars went up in price...especially the fast green cars. /ubbthreads/images//graemlins/grin.gif

But the bad news is this will be like the turbo mags write up on Dougs dynopower car. I couldn't get a race after that 5 part article.

Again Congrats I know mama wop is prowd.

rheckert

/ubbthreads/images//graemlins/applause.gifCongrats mark, way to represent!

14bCrazy

Quote:
Holy crap Mark....You the man. /ubbthreads/images//graemlins/applause.gif

First things first email these six pictures to everyone they mentioned in the artical...IE QuarterMaster, the boys at full throttle because the Pro translators are going to start selling like beer at a biker rally, and everyone else.... tell them you want t-shirts for all of us here. /ubbthreads/images//graemlins/devil.gif

But on a side note all of our cars went up in price...especially the fast green cars. /ubbthreads/images//graemlins/grin.gif

But the bad news is this will be like the turbo mags write up on Dougs dynopower car. I couldn't get a race after that 5 part article.

Again Congrats I know mama wop is prowd.

What about the green ones on jack stands in the garage. /ubbthreads/images//graemlins/rofl.gif Cangrats to you Mark. /ubbthreads/images//graemlins/applause.gif /ubbthreads/images//graemlins/worthy.gif

turbowop

Quote:
Is this the reason you finally decided to repaint your radiator support? /ubbthreads/images//graemlins/grin.gif

/ubbthreads/images//graemlins/rofl.gif Yeah, actually. I did the paint on a Friday afternoon, Saturday we had one of our big annual NWDSM meets, and then Sunday I drove over to Seattle to do the shoot. If I left it like it was, it would have bugged the sh*t out of me everytime I looked at the article. It was hard not to say the real reason behind me painting it at the time. /ubbthreads/images//graemlins/smile.gif

BTW, my favorite pic that they used is the rolling shot with the cool clouds in the background. I wish they would have used that in a larger shot, but oh well.

Last edited:

turbowop

Actually, the shoot was in Tacoma. That shot of the front of the car was taken in front of the convention center and the rolling shots were taken on some cable bridge not far from there. The other shots were taken inside some old-ass indoor loading dock that's now used for parking for employees during the week. Being a Tacoma local, you may recognize those places.

i forgot josh mentioned something about the article when i bought the car from him

As before mentioned I've looked @ 3 or 4 places and have been unable to find any. Can't wait /ubbthreads/images//graemlins/applause.gif

strokin4dr

I usually see them on the shelves about two-three weeks after I get mine.

Turbowop, I'm sure modified would send you a copy if you call them up.

Jason G.

Nice Mark, I'm wondering about the Agent 1051 title though? Did you have your rifles with you to give them the idea? /ubbthreads/images//graemlins/grin.gif

steve

Yeah whats with all the anti-terror and Bin Laden references?

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned