The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Agent 1051 in Modified Magazine

strokin4dr

Quote:
Did a small pic make the cover? Damnit, I wanna see it!

yes, at the bottom of the cover. It is a pic of your car and a blue 3kgtvr4 and it says "VR4 FEVER" behind them.

turbowop

woohoo_1.gif
I'm gonna buy like five issues.

Last edited:

Quote:
Congratulations on the full spread Mark.

/ubbthreads/images//graemlins/devil.gif

I want one of those shirts.

From one Mark to another, congratulations on your magazine coverage! That's plain f***ing SWEET! I'll have to pick one up.

~Mark

strokin4dr

They send me 2 copies /ubbthreads/images//graemlins/grin.gif.
This is the only one that worked after I resized them. Do they have to be under 3 MB?

JSchleim18

Wow that is amazing! I have to get 2 (one for the shitter and one to put away) I am happy too that it was my Fave VR-4 (besides mine of course!) Congrats

Myles

+1
Thats awesome. Better cover up that 3kgt Show of that G ride FTMFWinn

strokin4dr

How did this come about? Did you have to contact them and pursue it?

boostedinaz

Quote:
^^That is the best gawd-damn smiley I've ever seen. /ubbthreads/images//graemlins/rofl.gif

I think this one is funnier, but it is just me.
fullcreep.gif

^^That is what I would do to 1051 if I saw it in person.

turbowop

Quote:
How did this come about? Did you have to contact them and pursue it?

The editor of Modified asked for submissions from DSM owners on NABR, knowing that there are a lot of awesome DSM's on that forum. Even though mine's not technically a DSM, I submitted it anyway and they liked the car.

Funny story. I don't drive the car in the rain unless I get stuck in it while out of town on a NWDSM run. It was pouring in Western WA the day I had to drive over there for the photography session. Srsly, a torrential downpour. I hadn't used my damn wipers in like three years. I'm lucky they even worked still. /ubbthreads/images//graemlins/uhh.gif /ubbthreads/images//graemlins/rofl.gif

Luckily it rains so much in the Seattle area that the roads stay clean. A lot of the shoot was done indoors after I dried the car off.

strokin4dr

1st page updated with scans. /ubbthreads/images//graemlins/worthy.gif The pic at the bottom of the next to last page is my favorite. It looks so mean with the RS hood and the wide mouth of the jdm bumper showing the intercooler. /ubbthreads/images//graemlins/devil.gif

I think that is a regular hood with the vents "inserted" :hsugh: correct me if I'm wrong.

strokin4dr

You're wrong. /ubbthreads/images//graemlins/grin.gif RS hood

steve

hahaha you can see the /ubbthreads/images//graemlins/uhh.gif sticker in the straight-on shot of the frontend, too.

Props Mark. That car is still looking great. /ubbthreads/images//graemlins/devil.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned