The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Age of you VR-4 Owners?

40...picked up my Galant Vr4 1995...15yrs ago. Old enough /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bawling.gif?
Most of the peoples in this forum age around 19-30.

kama1

almost 29

a2vr4

Quote:
17, had it for 1 years. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

stealing johns update idea, /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/hsugh.gif 21 now, 5 years, at least 2 of which in total have been JSB /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif
~Brian

Last edited:

25. been workin on dsm's for ten years now so i decided to try my hand at owning one. had my vr4 for three months.

Launch

Just turned 26 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif Been into them since I was 17, owned 6 turbo mitsus, among them a swaped shelld colt and mint stock vr4, which i still have :lol: glad insurance is alil cheaper

centurion882

50 and enjoying every mintue of restoring #1507 these cars are one of a kind my sons are 25 and 31 and think I'm insane!!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif

l8apixvw

your not insane you just love your car! it gives me great pleasure every time that an evo eats my dust vr4s are in my opinion the ultimate weapon

Lucas03ES

19, bought mine when I was 18 and my car had been done wrong by the previous few owners /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

AWDnoobie

Im turning 39 in June

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned