The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Age of you VR-4 Owners?

GVR4kauai

Wow turbowuss way to say the same b.s. Over and over. Way to have no LIFE and show the world how pathedick you are. Way to make fun of people you don't know and that are disabled! Your such a role model for all of us. Way to blow up a ? Into b.s. Lies! Way to make yourself look like a complete tool! I don't know what world you live in where I would care what you think of me or that you have any right to judge me. Ya you role with your ignorance that's the exact definition of a atheist, oh but you knew that right! Fits! Funny how you all think your the sh*t cuz your part of a galant forum! I saw your pic turbowuss, skinny little bxxxx, jealous are we lol. I know if I looked like you id be pissed of all the time and mad at God too lol! LOOoOoOoOoOoSssssssssssseeeeeeerrrrrrrrrsssssssss!!!!!!!

Last edited:

jnava

Staff member
Did someone say limp wrist?

GVR4kauai

Ah EH you never fail to post after someone starts crap with me! All I can do for you guys I guess! I mean Who gives a crap I'm fully restoring a gvr4 that was left for dead and a few days from going to the crusher! I could have sworn this was a galant vr4 forum? Guess I was wrong, lame

Jesus_Negros

Quoting GVR4kauai:
Wow turbowuss way to say the same b.s. Over and over. Way to have no LIFE and show the world how pathedick you are. Way to make fun of people you don't know and that are disabled! Your such a role model for all of us. Way to blow up a ? Into b.s. Lies! Way to make yourself look like a complete tool! I don't know what world you live in where I would care what you think of me or that you have any right to judge me. Ya you role with your ignorance that's the exact definition of a atheist, oh but you knew that right! Fits! Funny how you all think your the sh*t cuz your part of a galant forum! I saw your pic turbowuss, skinny little bxxxx, jealous are we lol. I know if I looked like you id be pissed of all the time and mad at God too lol! LOOoOoOoOoOoSssssssssssseeeeeeerrrrrrrrrsssssssss!!!!!!!

Bitch please, me skinny? lmao okay!

Who said Im an athiest? You better watch who you're talking to. You talk a lot of sh*t for someone who cant stop spouting on about being disabled and how we should feel sorry for your ***** ass.

How about this: You shut the f*** up and I wont come over to your little island and kick you retarded, illiterate, crooked armed, ****** ass. And when I'm through with beating you're bitch ass I'm going to Chuck Norris Walker Texas Ranger triple roundhouse everyone in your family.

manikbastrd

^LOL /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jawdrop.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

GVR4kauai

Turbo negro i wasn't talking to you so chill out lol!! How about you read better before you talk sh*t to people for no reason dude! Relax what is up with you people on this site? Go smoke a bowl or something take it down a notch damn!

Last edited:

Jesus_Negros

I really don't give a f***. My offer still stands. I can't stand no grown ass man bitch who can't take a joke or criticism on the line. Shut the f*** up.

GSTwithPSI

Quoting GVR4kauai:
Way to have no LIFE and show the world how pathedick you are.

Lolololololo!!!

Pathedick! LMAO. That's actually even better than the real word! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/roflpuke.gif

Quoting GVR4kauai:
I know if I looked like you id be pissed of all the time and mad at God too lol!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

Last edited:

GVR4kauai

Why don't you!! No one was talking to you and its you all who are the whiny bitches! Have you read any of your post? What is wrong with you people? Get of the high horse your on and find someone who gives a sh*t. I've never once said anything to make you guys feel sorry for me, you said that. I could give a sh*t dude, I've been thru a hell of a lot in my life to cry over this lol. It's just Pathedic how you guys treat People you don't know disabled or not. I never once have come into any of your threads and talked smack to you, cuz you missed a period or miss spelled a word. I'm glad no one likes me here, cuz ain't nothing here to trip over and I def ain't loosen sleep over this lol! Grow up, move on and get a LIFE. Such a tuff ass internet dude haha, oh I'm so scared you think your a hard ass! lol and what's your offer you going to fly over and kick my ass? Wow that's all I have to say is wow! Havnt lol this much in a long time thanks guys!!

Last edited:

GSTwithPSI

Quoting GVR4kauai:
It's just Pathedic how you guys treat People you don't know disabled or not.

Pathedic. Getting closer!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

Jesus_Negros

Quoting GVR4kauai:
Why don't you!! No one was talking to you and its you all who are the whiny bitches! Have you read any of your post? What is wrong with you people? Get of the high horse your on and find someone who gives a sh*t. I've never once said anything to make you guys feel sorry for me, you said that. I could give a sh*t dude, I've been thru a hell of a lot in my life to cry over this lol. It's just Pathedic how you guys treat People you don't know disabled or not. I never once have come into any of your threads and talked smack to you, cuz you missed a period or miss spelled a word. I'm glad no one likes me here, cuz ain't nothing here to trip over and I def ain't loosen sleep over this lol! Grow up, move on and get a LIFE. Such a tuff ass internet dude haha, oh I'm so scared you think your a hard ass! lol and what's your offer you going to fly over and kick my ass? Wow that's all I have to say is wow! Havnt lol this much in a long time thanks guys!!

Wtf are you saying?
You mean OFF not OF. And how the f*** do you loosen sleep?
Your family are coming real close to triple round house.

GVR4kauai

Hahaha what dork? I spelled it that way on purpose genius! Are you guys really this lame that you pride yourselves on being spell check queens? How is that no matter what's being talked about, you people find a way to talk sh*t and make complete asses of yourselves? Non of you know anything about me to have any kind of say! The more you bash on me the better for me anyway, I'm not the one hurting themselves?

GVR4kauai

Ya your going to kick my wife and 2 year old daughter? Ya outstanding citizen you are! I'm done with you assholes. Its one thing to talk sh*t to me but your not talking sh*t about my daughter and wife! Bunch of ***** bitches! Man up losers! You guys need serous help!

Jesus_Negros

They can smell my feet now. You better start shutting the f*** up bitch nigga.

Jesus_Negros

Quoting GVR4kauai:
Ya your going to kick my wife and 2 year old daughter? Ya outstanding citizen you are! I'm done with you assholes. Its one thing to talk sh*t to me but your not talking sh*t about my daughter and wife! Bunch of ***** bitches! Man up losers! You guys need serous help!

Def roundhouse the f*** outta them

GVR4kauai

Dude shut up! So wrong! Free country I can do whatever the hell I want. And because I don't take sh*t from faggots like you all I'm having a meltdown? Good one guy how bout you get a new line for a change. All you pathedick people do is say the same lame ass line over and over lol. Wasn't funny and still don't care! Keep on losers, its amazing how you guys all think your so cool. Foolish

Last edited:

Jesus_Negros

Yo wife
tumblr_lmpnuebZFK1qijfqzo1_400.gif

Yo kid
chuck-norris-chin-punch.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts