The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Age of you VR-4 Owners?

nickbuilt

well I am on my second gvr4 bought my first one when i was 18 years old #767/2000 (nile black) and now I am 27 and am on my second gvr4 #1798/2000 (summit white)!

-nick

28 here. Im kinda glad to see that there's some young guns in here. that tells me you have the PATIENCE. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

GVR4kauai

@pot
Lol wow you guys are so frickin funny! Get a LIFE!! Not even going to respond to the kiddies, I know you guys get upset when mommy won't let you play a outside /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif I love how you people feel you have the right to judge me! Or act like you know 1 damn thing about me for that matter!

Last edited:

89Patches

Hey now, I wasn't judging you /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif Just simply posted my age here /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

GVR4kauai

Was talking to the jxxxxxf above you!

Last edited:

matt92vr4

36 now. 40 by the time this thread get bumped again.

pot

Staff member
Quoting GVR4kauai:
@pot
Lol wow you guys are so frickin funny! Get a LIFE!! Not even going to respond to the kiddies, I know you guys get upset when mommy won't let you play a outside /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif I love how you people feel you have the right to judge me! Or act like you know 1 damn thing about me for that matter!

Dude, I was teasing you brother. Easy /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

turbowop

Hahahhah, Kauai gets so mad.

I love whenever this thread gets brought back. I just keep getting older. 38 now. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Jesus_Negros

Quoting GVR4kauai:
@pot

Nigga, we know how old you are, what state you live in, and at least one car you own. That's 3! Shall I continue? Or will you stop being a ***** and take a joke for once.

f*** your ass on YouTube...A MILLION VIEWS!!!

turbowop

Quoting Turbro_Negro:
Quoting GVR4kauai:
@pot

Nigga, we know how old you are, what state you live in, and at least one car you own. That's 3! Shall I continue? Or will you stop being a ***** and take a joke for once.

f*** your ass on YouTube...A MILLION VIEWS!!!

We also know he has some supposed hand/wrist disability, is a hardcore Christian, likes to evade taxes, and gets butthurt super easy. And that his HIDs saved a man's life. Oh wait, he deleted that thread after he found out he was arguing with an atheist. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

Jesus_Negros

Mark,

Oh you done did it now.

prove_it

He might bust out the bold and maybe even italics. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/noes.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts