The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

521/1K Is Getting A Facelift

dsmless

dude love that storm trooper helmet at the track picture, laughed so hard my gf thought I was chocking on my coffee

BluFalcon

Thanks Sean, and I'm glad someone got a laugh from the Stormtrooper helmet pic. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif The event was held around Halloween, and my friend's GF brought the helmet as a gag. I had to put it on, it was practically calling to me. I'm also really happy I got to keep the SSR's as well. The TSW's are cool looking wheels and wider than the SSR's, but they looked out of place on the car.

a2vr4

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif Beautiful!
~Brian A. Moreno

GVR47111K

This is what I want 711/1 to look like one day! Love the new paint, jdm bumper and hood, and the '93 lights with the smoked tails! Everything is flawless and makes me wanna paint mine so bad but it'll have to wait because of priorites. Great job on everything! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif

nice car n colour.....great job.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

BluFalcon

Quoting SleepinGVR4:
How did you smoke your taillights?

The shop did it when they painted the car, but I'm not sure exactly how they did it. I think they might have used a heavily diluted paint to darken the lenses, or at least that's what I thought my buddy said. Maybe someone with body shop experience can chime in on this.

bobdole

There is a guy close to me that does tail light tinting. He uses vinyl material.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned