The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

521/1K Is Getting A Facelift

Tre3zy

is it just me or is the middle part of that hood looks darker?

dsm10o0

gaddamnn! just found my new favorite gvr4. lol

2of9

HELLAFLUSH it now lol.

just kidding. Looks spotless! Amazing...

BrandonEchols

Holy f***ing sh*t...that's the most beautiful thing I've seen in a long time.
You are one lucky man.

FCR

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gifAmazing /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif

Last edited:

citymunky

NICE!!!!! My fav color also, good job.

Boostdtalon

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif Thats beautiful!

dustyduff

Very sexy. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif I can only hope my paint turns out as nice as yours.

2of9

Mind me asking what tire size you have and what size/offset the rims are? looks pretty good!

Barnes

Completely and totally inspiring! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
Wow, I am in love.

BluFalcon

I appreciate the comments and feedback. I'll be sure to pass it on to my buddy (Andy) and his co workers. They really put a lot of time into this, and I'm very happy with the way it turned out. Even if he did paint the black panel on the hood without telling me. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif "Surprise!"

Got home from class tonight, an found my car waiting for me in the driveway. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif My roommates are DSM'ers, so there was a bit of "musical cars" going on before, I could get her into the garage. Felt a bit weird to drive it after driving either my truck or GTO for so long, but I only stalled it three times. My buddy said the driveline noise is pretty bad, and he has a feeling it may be driveshaft related. Until I get it sorted out, need to keep her off the road. I was really looking forward to a spin around the block to get "reacquainted".

KC: She's not for sale, but I'm a capitalist pig. I've done stupid things before.

Cheeky: The taillights were tinted by the painters at the shop.

Someone asked about the rims that are on the car. They're SSR Competitions. 17x7.5 with a +42 offset I believe. I got them from a buddy who had them on his 98 GSX, and they were on my 90 AWD Talon before I sold it. The tires are old school Falken Azenis' I believe. 225/45/17. Unfortunately, I may need to sell these and get some other rims, as I don't think these wheels will clear the 3KGT VR-4 calipers with out spacers. Bummer. I really like these rims.

Last edited:

moidsm1

This car is done right from the hood to the blacked out lights, Very classy IMO. I thought about Blacking my tailights But i doubt they would look good on Summit White.

DR1665

Kudos from Arizona. That is one DAMN fine Galant. You do us all proud.

Roll it out into the sun for some beauty shots. That car belongs in the galantvr4.org landing page rotation. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned