The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

SOLD: 1992 Galant VR-4 (521/1K) Arlington, TX $10K OBO

FlyingEagle

Staff member
Congratulations on the sale!

Please add SOLD to the thread title. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

citymunky

I know that's I big relief off your chest, I know you are happy. I still sad, buying this car would have saved me a ton of time and money. Can't win them all.

BluFalcon

It is.

I've been going through my apartment and garage tracking down all the things I've squirreled away over the years, and it's been a trip down memory lane. Relief, yes, but a little sadness. I was really pulling for you to get the car though, but the buyer slapped down a deposit about 40 minutes after we talked on the phone and I was like..."Ooookkkaaay. He's serious."

It's chilling in the garage right now, waiting to get driven to the shop by me for the last time.

Last edited:

4Grim

Bittersweet for you I am sure...but looks like the car will have a pampered life with its new owner being part of a private collection hopefully.

I don't see someone spending 10K on a very nice GVR4 to beat the living crap of it.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned