The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

431 passed!

NateCrisman

Quoting slugsgomoo:
nate, you should come back to cru sometime too /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

gizmo, that car is nutty, and I love that you still have the interior in there, car looks awesome /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

(edit) in nate's picture there's no interior, so I'm guessing only some of the pics in your members ride are recent /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Trust me, gizmo was getting all worried about me taking pics of the car on sunday with the carpet and seats missing. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif As he said, for chassis certification, they want the interior empty so they can see all the welds to the floor.

gtluke

Don't give in to Nate, Nelson!
If you want a shitty rattletrap racecar get a DSM /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif
I like how unassuming the car looks, best freaking part.

NateCrisman

Seriously, some of you guys are in a state of truly spectacular delusion.
GVR4 vs DSM
Racecar vs Streetcar
"8 second daily drivers". /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

VR_IV_MR

so wait, does it have bars running through the speakers on the dash now? I am confused as to how much roll cage is needed to do 8.5ET... If there are bars there, I'd love to see a picture.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned