The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

425/1K New paint, looks like a new car. No 56K DOCUMENTED

slugsgomoo

are they factoring in some amount of cost for mods? seems low to me /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/uhh.gif

89Mirageman

Car looks great, have you thought about taping off the lip and painting or powder coating the wheels white to match? To me, the matching wheels are what really set the car off in stock form.

Don't get me wrong, it looks awesome now. Just a suggestion.

Terrance362

I am loving eveything about your car.....and on top of that 15k wow I am sure that you could get more...But overall beautiful car /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif

4orced4door

I was going to ask why you let them paint the muffler until I saw the before picture. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

Car looks great though, and I'm glad you want back to a stock hood.

Terry Posten

I painted the muffler. It was nasty /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I need to get a simple chrome tip and extend it just past the bumper.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned