The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

1gcrazy

Woosky117

gauge pod not received yet after over half a year!

it should have gotten here a long time ago if he had sent it when he claimed he did.

i have been understanding so far, but this has gone on WAY TOO LONG! and i am reaching the end of my rope very quickly. i have been waiting since NOVEMBER 2009 for this thing. and i need it 2 MONTHS AGO!!

i am very unhappy, and quite possibly ANGRY at all the excuses that he has been making.
I PAID HIM FOR THIS! I JUST WANT HIM TO GIVE ME WHAT I PAID FOR! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

NO ONE SHOULD HAVE TO WAIT OVER HALF A YEAR FOR ANYTHING.
HELL, THIS THING COULD HAVE GOTTEN HERE ON FOOT FASTER. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif

and from what i hear from friends, im not the only one that has problems with him.

if he really did send it, i want to know where the hell it is.
if he didnt, he should get himself off his lazy ass and send it to me already, please!

i cant stress enough how important it is that i get this part.

i cant set idle without this part.

he was on a couple days ago after not being on for almost a month after claiming that he had sent the part.
he was on, and didnt reply to my msg of concern. and this forum is the only kind of contact i have with him.
i am still waiting for the part.

-Dan

Last edited:

cspetros

I bought some parts from Steve (1gCrazy) last year when he parted out his Galant GSX. I paid him $140 for various items from the partout. It took him nearly 3 months to get his act together and send the parts. He did so only after I threatened to file a claim with PayPal. I most definitely will avoid any further business.

496of2000

He took three months to ship a PS rack to me. It was suppose to include the lines too, but he never sent them.
The cell number he gives you, he never answers.

JackbNimble

I bought what was supposed to be a rebuilt Galant GSX transmission from his partout a few months back. It took me about 3 weeks to get it. After arriving it looked to be in good shape, but took me about 2 months before I got it bolted up to my car. I ran into some problems with bolting it up and contacted him, he gave me the name of the business that was supposed to have rebuilt it. I contact them and find out it wasn't rebuilt, they actually yanked it out of a low mileage vehicle and threw it in the Galant. Steve claims he had no idea and the guy who sold him the totaled Galant told him it was rebuilt. Luckily enough the transmission was in pretty good shape so I was not really angry. At this point I am not sure if Steve was telling the truth or not, but he genuinely seemed to not have known.

I have his contact info including phone number if anyone wants it, just send me a PM.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned