The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

MeanGreenVR4

minneSNOWta

You want your manifold back? Let me save you the trouble and I'll scrap it for you like I intended the day I got it. I could have been a real PITA and asked for my $25 shipping fee back too. If you want, you can send me $25 plus my ridiculous handling charge, which would be whatever is out of your price range and I'll send it back. The box would be filled with extra goodies too, so save yourself the trouble and call it a day. Thanks.

^ such a chode. I sent you such high resolution shots from my iphone 4s. quit acting like they were some sh*t pics. You knew what you were getting and I got it on this forum so quit busting my balls.

cheekychimp

So I just got this PM:-

Quoting MeanGreenVR4:
So I have a huge hold on my bank account. I take it you have the turbo still and you knew it was damaged. only on the turbine side as was told. they sell for over a grand new you got a deal on it for 350 and I guess you somehow took back the money too. I just now realised this. please get in contact asasp

You just realized this? Dude can you read?

Cliff notes, because most people won't want to read this. You advertise a turbo as being brand new and in mint condition apart from having one stripped bolt hole. You have me send money to not one but two of your acquaintances. After the money is sent, you say the price has gone up and you want $100 more. Then you take my money and keep it for over 45 days without shipping the turbo. I make a claim. Paypal receives no proof of shipping from anyone to whom I paid money and so reimburses me in full. FFWD then takes delivery of a turbo that is FUBAR'd, bears no resemblance to the one you claimed to have sold and didn't come from anyone I sent money to. I tell you on the open board I need proof that this is your turbo and even offer to return it to you for the cost of shipping if you can prove it is yours. I wait a fortnight with no reply. I explain again that I have been reimbursed by Paypal and have no interest in the turbo and Darren wants it gone. I then give you one more week to get in touch and you PM this:-

Quoting MeanGreenVR4:
Dude I am pretty sure the parts were sent and I haven't got any parts back so byahhhh!!!!

I told you I was through helping you after that.

Judging from the above, I am not the first person you tried to rip off. When people on this board complained to you about selling them parts you misrepresented, you were rude, disrespectful and full of attitude. Since then not one but two of us have gotten money back and you have ended up at a loss and come back with sob stories of being poor, being sold crap parts by other board members and being hard done by because members got their money back despite your efforts to rip them off. Take a good read above and tell me that I didn't try to resolve this as fairly as possible. 'A' turbo was received by FFWD, it was not sent by you and it bore no resemblance to the one you claimed to be selling. You got stiffed because you were unable to provide proof of shipping from anyone that your buyers paid funds to. I have purchased another EVO3 16G and have no more interest in dealing with crap busted parts of unknown origin or helping out rude, arrogant crooks who misrepresent items for sale and try to rip off board members.

I suggest you chalk this up to experience and move on, as I have done.

Last edited:

cheekychimp

Latest PM: -

Quoting MeanGreenVR4:
Hey bro............ So I know you still have parts nad they are in pretty damn good shape from what i remember. So I would like to not have an outrageous paypal negative balance since you knew what you were getting. Turbine housings arent even expensive and again to be getting a 1000+ dollar turbo thats practically in mint shape besides that for 350 and the o2 housing for 100 bucks and now you ahve both and i have nothing???? I am like wtf so your getting a bad guy thread going unless we can work this out.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

desant78

^Don't feel too bad. He blamed me in a PM for starting this Bad Guy thread stating he can't sell his parts because I ruined his name on the board...so in turn how is he supposed to ship my parts?

That was awhile ago, MeanGreen recently messaged me stating he "forgot" that manifold was for me, and that he will ship it. this is after you both complained about him in this thread.

Its been a few weeks, and no response from him since. I won't hold my breath that it will come...but I sent payment as a gift so I'd love to get something since I paid him /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif

desant im sorry i havent sent your stuff yet. I will try to asap. ill keep in touch more

edit: MeanGreen if you want to make your case you're going to have to start speaking like big boy, not a 2nd grader who thinks he is cool for knowing some cuss words. I've removed all the worthless stuff from your post.

Last edited by a moderator:

cheekychimp

Latest :-

Quoting MeanGreenVR4:
Ohhhh wow man I just realised you were a police officer..... Hahaha I can now see why your such a ******. You are so uptight and have such a sh*t life you try to escape the voids in your life by coming on this f***ing site and feeling all high and mighty with the sh*t you buy. Well fuckface thats cute and all but your dick must be awfully small to be f***ing over a 21 year old when your potentially much older and in a better life situation soooooo. either smoke some weed and shut the f*** up and help me out or...... kill yourself because your a mighty ******.

And if you haven't figured it out yet, we look after our own around here and you are getting NOTHING until desant78 receives 100 dollars or his cyclone manifold.

So this is how things WILL go down.

(1) You will refrain from swearing and using derogatory remarks;
(2) You will give us your name and explain why you are selling parts that don't belong to you against forum rules.
(3) If you dispute (2) you will explain why you are not using your own paypal address or shipping items yourself.
(4) You will explain why you shipped parts that were not as described and why you took money from desant78 without shipping his manifold.
(5) Finally you will offer some proof that the parts you say you want me to pay you for actually belong to you. If you did purchase them from people on this board, who did you buy them from?

If and only if you comply with the above I will talk to you but if you are unable to pay back desant78 I will use your money to pay him back (with your agreement) before I pay you anything.

Your attitude will stop here or I will cease all contact with you. If you don't want to play by the rules then so be it. But no-one received anything from anyone I paid money to through paypal. Think about that. You need to get one of your friends to file a dispute and provide proof that they shipped the package themselves. You know that ain't gonna happen.

So LOSE THE ATTITUDE or lose everything else, plain and simple. This is a family. You take on one of us, you take on all of us. If no-one wants to back me up then so be it, but I'm not going to stand by and watch you take advantage of another member without stepping in.

Is that clear enough for you?

Last edited:

steve

MeanGreenVR4, this subforum is moderated, and your posts are not being approved due to reasons I mentioned above.

desant78

At this point, I no longer want the intake manifold. Months have passed, and I have already purchased another intake manifold, so another one will be completely useless to me.

I would like a complete refund of $100 since I have no use for this part.

Quoting MeanGreenVR4:
desant im sorry i havent sent your stuff yet. I will try to asap. ill keep in touch more

edit: MeanGreen if you want to make your case you're going to have to start speaking like big boy, not a 2nd grader who thinks he is cool for knowing some cuss words. I've removed all the worthless stuff from your post.

Thats legit man. I just thought you said you didnt have one still. But i will return the money asap.

desant78

^as stated above YOU have just agreed to pay me back $100 dollars. I have since lost communication ONCE AGAIN with you, and have no timeline with you set up to recieve my funds, 8 months later.

Cheekychimp has paid me exactly $100, covering what you owe me. You no longer owe me any money since cheekychimp has paid your debt on your behalf.

desant78

I would like to state that Cheekychimp paid the debt from MeangreenVr4 in full June 12, 2012.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned