The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

thesoccadude

poppin3000

he contacted me pro-actively after a 2-3 month hiatus.

But I'm in the same boat as you a2vr4...still waiting for a response.

a2vr4

another month goes by, still nothing. /ubbthreads/images//graemlins/frown.gif
~Brian

poppin3000

+1...this soap opera is all but washed out...

i need my refund so i can buy halo 3 /ubbthreads/images//graemlins/bawling.gif lulz.

a2vr4

8 months. nothing. please give me my money. /ubbthreads/images//graemlins/banghead.gif
~Brian

a2vr4

2 months short of a year. you sir suck. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif
~Brian

a2vr4

Just thought I should bring this up again incase anyone was thinking about doing business with this prick and or if he has had a change of heart. I would very much like the money you took from me dan, please give it back. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif
~Brian

a2vr4

just to remind everyone dan is not someone to do business with and that I still have not received anything from this ---- bag. No evo intake pipe with mas, no refund, no communication or apology. I still would be happy to have all this deleted and make amends, but I have done all I can. Its up to you dan.
~Brian

CarRacer

I'm not sure if you have it or not, but to facilitate an amicable end to this situation I can provide his phone number.

I'm not sure if it is him or his brothers number, but hopefully it helps resolve the situation.

952-381-2743

dc_style

that would be my brother. never even knew this post existed. i can say that i do remember that evo intake and i was there with him when it was boxed up. i'll talk to him and see what happened though. and that would be my phone number, which i would rather not have posted up online. pm me if you you wanna talk. he hasn't been on in ages.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts