The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

gvr4315/andy

broke down

Terrrible seller. Plain and simple. I discovered in a parts for sale thread, which has now been deleted, that this member had a drivers side fender for sale. I sent a PM to him regarding the condition and price of the fender. His response was that the fender was in good condition and that he wanted $145 for it shipped. I said ok, and that I would take it. Later, I discovered that a company was selling re-pop fenders for $135. I sent a new PM telling him of my discovery, and that I was no longer willing to spend more on a used fender than I could get a new one for. Gvr4315 responded that he would sell it for 100 shipped. I asked if a money order would be acceptable, and he said that it would. The next day I got a money order for $100 and mailed it off to him.

Fast forward about two weeks. I haven't heard anything from seller, so I send a pm, then another, then another. To date, I have received two read receipts from the first two pm's, but not on the third. I have not received any communication from him as of yet. I called him on August 27th, to see what is going on, and guess what, he won't answer or return my call. During the two week period, I also noticed that the seller was trying to sell my fender, which I had already sent the money for, to another member, in another thread. After calling him out on trying to sell my fender, he has disappeared from the board.

I do know that he has been on here several times since I called him out, because I have been checking the user list. It seems he has plenty of time to log on, but can't seem to find the time to send a pm. I have copy's of all of the transactions and pm's, as well as PM's from other members who have had transactions go bad (for these you can search the parts for sale thread, where he tried to pawn off a mild steel exhaust flange as stainless, then blamed member "teamducttape" for getting the wrong part). I even asked that he send my money back, and I would call it even. However, since he isn't even reading his PM's now, he hasn't done that. The part about this that pisses me off the most isn't the $100, it's the fact that I have now wasted three weeks waiting on this ass-hat to send a part, that he clearly doesn't intend to send.

Andy, if you're reading this, send my damn fender. If you don't, I will continue to update this thread. This board is a pretty close-knit group, and word gets around real fast. I know you are trying to get rid of your car, and if you ever want to sell any of it on here, then you probably should not be going about it this way. If you don't do the right thing, I hope you never sell anything on here again, and I'll try to help that cause.

Moderators, I think this clown should be banned.

Everybody else, if you see somebody from Pomona NY selling anything on here, run away screaming. It's a nile black vr4 with sun spots in the paint.

Also, don't try to refute these statements, because I have them saved, and I will be glad to post them up if anybody wants to see them.

Brunoboy

bought a ecu case from him just fine, then I bought a tps sensor fromhim two weeks ago and I didn't receive it, he just emailed me back yesterday telling me it was sent out Friday . Well see once I receive it.....
-Shane

I to have some “issues” with Andy Fernandez. I had posted a wanted ad for a stainless steel exhaust flange. He replied that he had one and wanted $45 shipped, see the screen shot below.

I then get a pm from him saying and quote: “i said 50 shipped right”. I told him you said $45 shipped in the wanted ad; then I told him I will send you $48 and we call it even. Well I then looked in one of his for sale ads and low and behold he had the same picture of the flange he posted in my wanted to buy ad and at only $40 shipped. See screen shot below. So he tried to raise the price, what two three times??

Well anyways I wait a week and noting comes after I sent him $48 for the flange. So I ask him if he got a chance to send it out. He said: “not yet bro tommorrow ive been held back because i have no car to get to the shipping place but dont worry i will be sending it no bullshit i have like 5 other things i have to send”.
I think ok no biggy busy person. So another week goes by. I ask him again if he got a chance to send it out. He says:
“yeah postal i dont have the tracking number i left it at home”.
So I think ok it is finally coming. So wait another week and ask again did it get shipped out yet. He says:
“dude im sorry i havent got back to you ive been busy with sh*t
i shipped it out today with fedex tracking number

So after weeks of waiting for the flange and him trying to raise the price on me. I get the flange and guess what after all the BS he sends me a mild steel flange not a stainless flange as I wanted and asked him about repeatedly about. I can get a mild steel flange for half that price and in my pms I ask no less than maybe 4 or 5 times to make sure it was stainless. What I also find interesting is he said he didn't know the difference and he would refund me, well that was on 08/19/09 04:22 PM and I have yet to get a refund or get a responce. Anyways I would steer clear of anything to do with Andy.

Brunoboy

Quoting brunoboy:
bought a ecu case from him just fine, then I bought a tps sensor fromhim two weeks ago and I didn't receive it, he just emailed me back yesterday telling me it was sent out Friday . Well see once I receive it.....
-Shane

well update is that its been a week since he said he sent it, but i have no received it yet.
-shane

broke down

Well, as of yet, I have received no fender, no money, and no response. I see that you are still checking in occasionally, Andy, but don't have the common decency to do the right thing. Maybe I'll have to look into some other options...

Rausch

Quoting brunoboy:
Quoting brunoboy:
-Shane

well update is that its been a week since he said he sent it, but i have no received it yet.
-shane

Item was received- Posts were deleted at user's request.

broke down

Andy, how do you find the time to log in, and send out other parts, but can't seem to find the time to send me back my money? Do you think you can find the time to act like a big person and send me back my money?

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned