The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

thesoccadude

Boostin21

Paypaled him $25 for a non-cruise cable. Told him to ship it with a front bumper and i/c piping that my friend DiSappointMent bought.
This was 3 weeks ago... Still awaiting parts, he contacted me saying they will be sent out 2 weeks ago thursday. well shipping from Minnesota to Wisconsin shouldn't take 3 weeks.
He also came up with the excuse that school was hampering his time. Well school has been out for some time now, so that excuse just doesnt work anymore!
I have a huge project as many people know and waiting for a part as small as a cable is rediculous!

Last edited:

cullen the parts came today. i havent opened it yet but they are here!

thanks much

I still haven't got the grill yet. I don't have time for this, I'm letting paypal know.

Ok guys, everything has been taken care of. I have been out of the country for the past month or so and there has been a lot of confusion between my brother and I. All the parts or refunds are being sent and the appropriate people have been contacted.

thanks,

dan

a2vr4

I sent Daniel $164.80 through paypal on April 3rd, since then the package with the part I sent money for has not arrived, and he has said he would send a refund. He said he sent the refund last thursday, so it has been a week, more than long enough for a letter to be sent from Maine to California, much less Minnesota to Michigan. I have been more than patient until now even though he has not kept me informed on what is going on. I hate to do this and will be happy to remove this post when I receive my refund.
~Brian

poppin3000

Here's the message I sent him (too lazy to retype the story)

Daniel,

I want a refund for the $45 I sent you for the car bra ASAP. I came back from India 3 days ago after a month long vacation expecting the package to be here (I even had my family check the mail while I was gone for the part). I paid you June 8th. It's now August 18th. That's two months and 10 days. I already reported the issue with paypal, and if I don't receive a refund in 5 days from today I will have to file a formal complaint to the police dept. Please resolve this as soon as possible.

------------------------------------------------
I'll delete this post / update it upon receiving a refund.

sigh, there is two of us on "thesoccadude" account. Daniel AND David. Both of us saw both the intake package and the car bra package go out, many many months ago. But, in the interest of setting things right, once we determine that we aren't being screwed over, the proper refunds will be sent. I guess we need to start investing in delivery confirmation...

dan

steve

Quote:
there is two of us on "thesoccadude" account

Thats a violation, FYI.

1badgvr4

I havent got my boost controller after you pm'ed me 5 days ago saying you just got around to sending it after a week and a half.I need it by saturday or a refund.

Hello all, don't get on this guy just yet. I did recently receive the grill I bought from him through DHL. I forgot what the date on the package was, but it was probably around the time I paid for it. The box looked pretty beat up though. There's a good chance DHL lost these and recently found them. I'm not saying he didn't jack anyone, but he did send my grill out. The item looks great actually. I'll send you back the $25 this week via paypal.

I hope the rest of you get your stuff or money back.

a2vr4

still nothing. /ubbthreads/images//graemlins/mad.gif
~Brian

what's yoru paypal? i swear i sent it out ages ago. i apologize, i'm just as fed up with this as you are. look for our refund.

a2vr4

pm sent.

a2vr4

/ubbthreads/images//graemlins/banghead.gif so, he is still ignoring my pms. avoid this pos member. /ubbthreads/images//graemlins/mad.gif
~Brian

Last edited by a moderator:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned