The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

464/2k

thecman02

I ordered some Intercooler Pipes from Ricky in the for sale section. He said the place he gets his flanges had to get them from Road Race Engineering, but the shop he uses hasn't gotten back to him. And, originally I gave him half the price of the intercooler pipes up front because he was trying to make a 2 tube with no welding IC pipe system. Then he gave up and said he'd have to do one weld so it was easier and I agreed. Since he was fabbing the pipes I gave him the benefit of the doubt. I don't want to make a bad guys post because I don't feel like he's trying to wrong me on purpose, but its been 3 monthes now and its taking him forever to finally say if he's going to refund or get them done. That's the last thing he said a week ago is it might be easier to refund, however since then he hasn't sent me a paypal back or left me another pm saying he got the flange and he's waiting for the other half of the payment for the pipes. I know people are busy, but too busy to write me some updates or just refund the money sucks. I can't even dispute my paypal payment because I've been waiting forever.

464/2K

ive tried to get ahold of you via AIM and Pm's so its not like i left you in the dark, your refund will be there tonight.

Same here. He did say that he was refunding the money, but we'll see. If i get my money back, no harm no foul i guess....

I have to sell your kit doug, I told you that deposite was for meterials. I have a local buyer, so when I get that squared away, you will get that refund.

thecman02

I've been refunded 3/4ths of my deposit so far. $150 out of $200. I just sent a message showing how much he originally charged me though, so hopefully it'll all finally be straightened out.

464/2K

sorry, i fucked up.

Quoting thecman02:
I've been refunded 3/4ths of my deposit so far. $150 out of $200.

Dang me too. I didnt even check /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif its been so long.

Transfer to:
jonathan vigil
Email:
[email protected]

Total Amount:
-$200.00 USD

Date:
Feb. 1, 2008
Time:
08:48:29 PST
Completed

Subject:
jonathan vigil
Shipping Address:
Evan Johnston
1824 E. High St Apt B
Springfield, OH 45505
United States
Confirmed Help

464/2K

check your accounts!

464/2K

mods please lock.

steve

These threads are rarely, if ever, locked. They stay open in case other users need to post here in the future.

Ok all money refunded. I got no prob with Jon/Ricky/ 464/2k?. Sorry just going by the name of the PayPal stuff. I never know anyones name on here. If he ever does get piping ready to roll, for sure, ill buy. Sometimes stuff just doesnt work out. The only thing i would say is communicate better with your buyers next time.

Last edited by a moderator:

steve

That's good to hear. However, this is a BG thread for Ricky, maybe you can update your post for clarity?

thecman02

I did get all my money back. The pipes deal was all Ricky. He just went through his brother paypal I'm assuming. He had reasonable communication. I'm bummed that it didn't work out. Its all good.

GVR4Doug

Quoting Jonvr4:
I have to sell your kit doug, I told you that deposite was for meterials. I have a local buyer, so when I get that squared away, you will get that refund.

Hey whats the word on this? I think it has been long enough I would assume that you could have dumped those pipes by now?! Let me know this is getting kinda crazy and I know that I did cancel my order after you got the materials so I gave you a little more time to get them sold but what 6 months now?

Hey Doug, I will send you a paypal this weekend. I haven't sold them, but haven't really tried as of late. I had a few buyers back out.

GVR4Doug

Did you mean this weekend or next weekend when you said that? Should I just stop thinking that I am going to get a refund and just keep thinking that it went to the good of the people fund?

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned