GVR4.ORG 1/4 Mile Leader Board FAQ:
1) My mate's car isn't on here? How does he get on?
To get on this list you must comply with all of the following:
a) Must have a galantVR4.org user account.
b) Must be your car (or teams car in the case of race teams).
c) Must be a Mitsubishi car with a E3XA
d) Must be a complete 1/4 mile run - no estimated 1/8 mile times will be accepted.
2) Ok, I've checked all the right boxes, how do I get on there?
There are really two ways to get on the leader board:
a) Send me a PM with your timeslip data - the more numbers the better
b) Make a new topic about your latest drag strip escapades.
3) What do F/R/N/T/V mean?
F - Fuel used (In AKI)
- AKI is generally 4-5 points lower than the same RON; 98 RON = 93 AKI.
R - Rubber (Tyres) used.
- R Road tyres
The rubber on your Gran's first car to ultra high performance tyres.
- S 'Semi' slick
The kind that starts off with 'road legal' or 'DOT approved' in the description.
- D Drag slick
A full slick or close to it.
N - NOS, Nitrous, etc was used.
T - Timeslip is available.
V - Video is available
4) Oh Noez! You've got something wrong!
If you spot a mistake, typo or otherwise incorrect or missing information please let me know so I can fix it up.
5) Hey, why is a guy who ran 12.397 ranked higher than my 12.3?
Because the other guy has a more specific E/T, whereas '12.3' could be anything from 12.300 to 12.399.
6) Your layout is pretty rough/messed up/looks like dogs balls...
Yeah... give it some time and it should get better.
7) Hey, I used to have 5, 6, 7, 8+ entries on the leaderboad, what gives?!
To prevent cluttering and smothering the leaderboard, people will only have their best E/T listed. However, I am still recording all time slips for shits and giggles.
8) If you're recording everything, can you tell me what the record with xxx is?
Sure, drop me a PM with what you're after and I'll try and provide an answer.
9) Where do I go if I click on these links in the leaderboard?
If available, clicking the user name will take you to the members profile page. Badge number to the members ride page and E/T data to the race result thread.