The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

galantvr4.org vendor?

ducttapeguy

Hey guys. I have an iffy internet connection right now so I cant really take the time to search much. I was wondering if there is a list of members who are parts suppliers or do a lot of galant specific parts? I know there are a few on here and Im going to start getting parts together to make the G awesome and Id like to support members of the board over other random vendors if possible. Is there any way we could either get a sticky with a list or maybe add a GVR4 specific vendor section? Or is there one already and I have missed it?

Tyler

desant78

+1 for this idea. I try to support local gvr4 dudes, so I go to:

BoostFab (4nmscle) or JNZ Tuning (don't know the name on here). Both of them are members to my knowledge. 4nmscle just staretd up a business being a vendor, and has great service along with generally caring about your project. I had great expierences with JNZ tuning also.

GSX_TC

if you go JNZ be sure to ask for Paul and tell him Mike Valencia sent you. 215 997 6850

ducttapeguy

Sweet. And just to make sure everyone knows what I mean when I say vendor section, Im not saying post massive banners all over the site advertising. Just an area where guys can describe their business and what they have to offer as far as services. Post up current sales or deals, contact info, ect... Maybe even lock it so you dont have people thread jacking and post whoring and generally cluttering up someones business info. And if we dont do a whole section, then do basically the same thing in a normal post and get it turned into a sticky in Parts FS. I dunno, Im just throwing out ideas. Id much rather help a member of the community than a big place.

DynastyLCD

i think youre on the right track, Tyler.

it would be nice to have a few vendors that can help out with GVR4/4G63 stuff. like he said, a place where we could actually communicate with the vendors, maybe even some GVR4.org specific discounts, maybe 5% or 10% worth, to keep everyone happy and interested. but i think having vendors, or vendors reps on the board that you can speak directly to would be really awesome. its always nice to know that someone is there that knows, listens, and understands our needs!

LIV4PSI

I've been buying my parts from Paul at JNZ. Super helpful, and everything came within just a couple of days. Not to mention their pricing is very competitive.

toybreaker

iconoclast
Add K.C. to the list as well.

He's been getting folks hooked up with vr-4 specific stuff for awhile now.

blacksheep

Thanks, Toybreaker.

click

Check us out. We are not a gvr4 specific site, but we carry a WHOLE lot for a WHOLE lot! We have better prices than most big box shops like Evasive, Vivid, THMotorsports and such - We go toe to toe with them. We can generally match or beat most prices too.

You can use our site selector and pick parts - we have some gvr4 parts. I sold some kyb gr2's and H&R gvr4 springs to Jeremy Clark. We can also get the ksport control Pros for the gvr4. Anyways, let me know if I can help for your gvr4 or something else.

Thanks!

mitsuturbo

I've gone to that guy's shop during regular business hours on three separate occasions, and nobody was there. I was wondering if they were still even in business, because when i've called during business hours on other occasions, the call went unanswered as well.

They're either no longer doing business, or do not adhere to their posted hours very well, if at all.

It's a shame. I had a couple hundo worth of welding i would have had done, after seeing some of the tig/stainless plumbing Andre has done. I wound up doing some of it myself (with a mig instead), and being less happy with the outcome, and had one particular piece welded by some random guy whose number i got by "word of mouth". He seems to answer his phone, so i guess he's now my go-to welding guy if I need something TIG'd.

turbowop

Andre is a bit of a one-man operation. If he needs supplies, he has to leave the shop to get stuff. He also works some late nights sometimes, so probably comes in later in the mornings on occasion.

Jesus_Negros

Tunersnation /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

JNR

There are some trustworthy 'vendors' on this site, but there have also been many ripoffs too, so use your better judgement when dealing with people on the forum.

desant78

so is there anyway we can push to have a sticky made, with perhaps the user logging in and posting an explanation what their company has to offer from parts or services? Hell it can even be other services if we get a little crazy here like photography, etc.

This sticky should also by no means a vaildation by gvr4.org that this vendor is great, reliable or a good price, etc. A good guy or bad guy thread (tunersnation) will show that. I'm in tyler's boat, when I buy parts, I'd rather support another gvr4.org brother than some random site I find online.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned