The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

WTB: Click to find out

curtis

public service announcement

Seems like we may have a scammer watching the WTB section.

If you want to buy something make sure you know who your dealing with no matter how good the deal seems, pictures etc. Google is full of any picture you want of any part so just pay attention to pictures and also the seller. Thanks

pot

Staff member
Damn, KC I received an email from this fellah too. I'm afraid it wound up in my junkmail and I sh*t canned it. From what I recall, the message went something like, "I prefer you contact me at this _____email address."

As far as ESGALANT goes, it may be him however he did call me 1 or 2 times and sounded legit -Only thing w/ him is, he wants everything for free and feigns interest after you quote him a price. Or I'm just greedy bastard and inflate prices on my stockpile.

Last edited:

blacksheep

This is the info on the guy who has emailed me 3 times..

email: [email protected]
Name: Daniel Gabriel

His signature has a phone no. or something

David
FY13RP
+447012993897

I will copy/paste his exact email I have recieved tonight from home. Its somewhat poor english.

Hey I got an email from the same dude. Daniel Gabriel. Same as above signature was a phone number. And poor grammar. I got when I posted the wtb for the headlight turn signal switch. I ignored cause it just looked to automated.

citymunky

Quoting spooling92vr4:
Is his name ESGGALANT? got some fishy PM's from that guy

Arnold is legit, I paid I sold him tons of stuff before no problems.

blacksheep

Quoting jertech:
Hey I got an email from the same dude. Daniel Gabriel. Same as above signature was a phone number. And poor grammar. I got when I posted the wtb for the headlight turn signal switch. I ignored cause it just looked to automated.

Yep, sounds to be scamming for sure. I hope he can be banned from our site!

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned