The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: #800/2000 Full Part Out

mitsuturbo

Galant VR-4 org Post #: 828726 posted 09/11/09 12:46 PM Remind Me! Send Private Message Edit Post
Please read the following forum rules.

Sellers:

1. If your title is "Newbie" you can not post here. Do not post your FS ads in other forums, as they will be deleted. If you'd like to post here, please establish yourself on the board by introducing yourself, assisting some other members or contributing wherever you can. You'll drop the Newbie title before you know it.

2. Subjects must begin with FS:, WTT:, EB:, FREE: or FEELER: and contain a good product description.
a) FS: For Sale
b) WTT: Want To Trade
c) EB: Ebay Auction
d) FREE: Free
e) FEELER: "Feeler" threads

3. Post must contain asking prices, this is not eBay and we don't do auctions.

chrisfullwood

I never got a message or reply?

I'm needing to find Balance shafts and the associated components, and a complete Air Conditioning system, ideally known good.

Thanks, Shipping to 74003.
Chris

onesickcrx

I sent you a pm about this... I am still waiting for the parts from March 22nd when you shipped them. Tracking number says there still in Iowa. Whats going on /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

tombaman

Last message i got the op said he would be out of town til the 19th. So everyone knows

Last edited:

Areck

I live in Wisconsin I am going to Call USPS about this. Sorry for the delay I don't know what's going on with USPS.

transparentdsm

got my trans, thank you. worked great for the first 5 miles, the output shaft seal for the transfer case must have been dry rotted and it popped out. already replaced it, now waiting on my Redline MT90. the trans did however work flawless. i went through all gears, upshift and downshift with no grinds at all as promised. good member and thank you very much for helping me out. i really needed this transmission.

tombaman

Got my parts yesterday after work. Everything looks good. Just did a quick look in the box. Will look it over today.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned