The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: #800/2000 Full Part Out

Areck

bump all pictures added only missing my 2 intake manifolds and 1g head and GVR4 6 bolt block getting from machine shop monday....

Please if you see something you like let me know I will contact you with paypal information.

Their is 140 ish photos I am going to add more.

Last edited:

mistaVR4

Whats the dia. of the wl bar?

Thanks.

mistaVR4

Thanks for the quick reply! Appreciate it. I already have mine installed, this would be for a friend, I'll see if I can get in touch with him ASAP, but don't wait up....

Areck

I am checking this thread every 10-15 mins I just want to ensure people get what they need prior to me scrapping this shell. the body has too much rust.... under side wise. alot of the other stuff is in great condition.

DavsR

need the wheel well plastics both passenger and driver side? any mud guards?

chrisfullwood

balance shafts and the associated components. I previously removed them and i'm pretty sure i threw all that stuff away.

Thanks, Shipping to 74003.
Chris

SSGdave

HAY! im looking for a set of the dash evnts. the driverside, center, and the passinger side.
most of the slats on mine are broken and are a real eye sore.

If your willing to part them from the dash, I will take them.

SSGdave

...PM Sent

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned