The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

WTB: 16G Turbo

GVR47111K

More of a feeler, actually. My XSPower (fleabay I guess) gave up the ghost and decided to seize up. I need something bigger than a stocker, so a 16G (big, small, EVOIII, whatev's) would be ideal but basically MHI is what I'm looking for. Unless you want to give me a screaming deal on the part and shipping, then it'll probably just be local pick up only. I don't wanna spend more than $500. Thanks.

cupajoe

I have a 16g In the for sale thread. Check it out.

GVR47111K

Yeah I saw that. Hopefully I can source one locally but that does seem to be a good deal. I'll give it a couple days and look around a bit more, thanks for the offer btw.

GVR47111K

Bump I guess

JamesFoster

I have a big 16g for you, pm sent.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned