The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: MHI S16G

alansupra94

Looking to sell my MHI S16G for $250 + shipping. It came with my car and the previous owner bought it brand spanking new. This is a real MHI turbo, not a knock off, I checked when I pulled the motor. Turbo has less than 3,000 miles since I have only used it to break in my motor and DD to work and back. It has never seen more than stock wastegate levels (mainly because of break in and DD purposes). I would pull up the old thread but it seems like it is too old to see.

It is still on my car and I will be pulling it next week. Why? Because I got a good deal on a MHI EVOIII 16G with a 20G machined into it.

Thanks,
Alan

973-900-0981

alansupra94

To everyone interested, I am going to see if I can contact the previous owner to see if I can find out exactly where he got the MHI turbocharger from.

Thanks,
Alan

alansupra94

I will put up pictures as soon as my new turbo comes in and I pull the old one.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned