The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

what front mount can i use

EROCK970

hey guy i need a new front mount that i can still use my stock Radiator and i want the ac in my car so that well work with my Condenser. is there any good front mounts out there like this?

LIV4PSI

ETS is the only common kit for our cars I believe.

I just ask because, id go tuning injectors etc and then get your fmic and id piece a fmic and piping setup with new turbo.

5OF2k

Best bet would be to find a core then piece one together for yourself... Other than that, you could always shell out the coin for and ETS...

-Jake

Last edited:

rdomeck

If you don't mind welding click . These are pretty cheap and work well. You can pick them up for about a $100. Find one with the piping.

jnava

Staff member
I'm supposed to get my ets kit tomorrow. I think its worth every penny. I had an evo9 fmic. It too works great. Depends how much money or effort you wanna put into it.

James

I haven't taken the time to call ETS yet, maybe someone here knows. Do they make a full bolt on kit for the VR4 that works with a 2g intake/Maf setup? I see the one on their site says its made to be used with the ETS intake.

5OF2k

You could prob fab yourself an intake for failry cheap using www.siliconintakes.com but otherwise, no. ETS's kit is designed to work with their kit. Its a shame is not included given what you pay for it!!

-Jake

SouthCaliVR4

Quoting James:
I haven't taken the time to call ETS yet, maybe someone here knows. Do they make a full bolt on kit for the VR4 that works with a 2g intake/Maf setup? I see the one on their site says its made to be used with the ETS intake.

I have the ets kit. yes it will work with a 2g intake & maf if you relocate the maf to the batt. location. I got an aftermarket intake & evo maf but they configure the same.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned