The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

can i run stock piping on a jdm front mount

coolclean577

Hi guys I was wondering if I could run stock ic piping with my jdm front mount. Or do I need aftermarket piping .

Muskrat

You could probably make it work if you had to. It wont be plug and play.

coolclean577

Ok we'll where could I find piping for it? I was wondering if I could use pcp piping on the cold side and use my aftermarket j piping on the hot side part.

OMFGeofffff

I *think* all you may have to do is shorten the long rubber hose on the hot side.

dmj

PVC!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/uhh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/uhh.gif WTF this is not a Honda Forum.

Terry Posten

PVC can be used for a getto intake filter pipe but it won't last up next to the turbo. It starts to melt.

I have used PVC to make a filter pipe but that was to get get it running until I could source a steel pipe. PVC will nor work after the turbo.

Diego

Quoting dmj:
PVC!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/uhh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/uhh.gif WTF this is not a Honda Forum.

And you have no say. Shut your D**m mouth if you don't offer any good info don't F**King post.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned