The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Radiator fitment

calcaliente

So my front mount lower intercooler pipe wont fit because of my radiator. So i want to know what you guys usually use to make it fit. I want it to fit inside of the well not in the factory radiator place.

ktmrider

What FMIC are you trying to install?!? GVR4 specific or other?!?

Last edited:

transparentdsm

are you talking hot side or cold side of intercooler? because the hot side has more than enough room. the cold side can be tricky, but your saying lower piping. take some pictures of what your doing and be a little more detailed. its hard to understand.

calcaliente

ok i will in the morning!

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned