The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Weird coincidence

BlitzVR4

After owning my Galant since 2002. I never put the two numbers together. My car's number is 533/1000 and the first three digit of my SS is 533. Anybody else have something like this coincidence. I think it was fate for us to be together.

She has been sitting for nearly a year and finally getting to get her back on the road. Wish me luck.

AnotherNewb

Quoting SmoothCustomer:
No, but all your id'z are belong to us.

id'z are belong to us? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

AnotherNewb, its from a old game where the english was terrible.

All-Your-Base.JPG

information source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/All_your_base_are_belong_to_us

what my galant and i have in common are scares of frustration and bad habits.

Last edited by a moderator:

steve

The 3-digit "security code" on my old credit card was "000". WTF kind of security is that? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
I used to own Cosworth Vega number 597. Then the address of my first house was 597. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

AnotherNewb, its from a old game where the english was terrible.

That's great /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif What games that?

Hittman

When I picked up 747, I brought it home and the first thing i saw in my garage was an old tape by the rock band UFO (awesome group), i popped it in the tape deck to make sure it worked, when i popped it out a day later i noticed something on the tape....the numbers 7-4-7 which was apparently the record company that released the tape.

gee golly wow.

Polish

Samsonite, I was WAY OFF...

samsonite.jpg

DR1665

Quoting Polish:
Samsonite, I was WAY OFF...

samsonite.jpg

ISWYDT. Brilliance.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned