The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

top mount oil return route???

MitchooO

I've been searching around pictures on the internet and cant find any pictures of setups that you can see a clear shot of a turbo oil return on a custom fab top mount. maybe I missed something but I cant seem to find a route for my return without running it right into the manifold runner or having a restrictive flow. I want to redesign my manifold either way but would like a few clear pics of something to get my oil return straight. I don't want to put my new turbo on unless I know it will return the oil without a problem... any ideas or pictures to help me out? maybe just buy a oil return pump like the ones that are used for a rear mount turbo. thanks for any info. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif

MitchooO

GSX_TC

Search for pics of Jake montgomery's old setup (evil eagle) you can see pics of his top mount setup

MitchooO

I have found various pics of his car but cant seem to figure out how to locate him to maybe talk with him about it. none of the pics are a help from the angles they were taken.

GSX_TC

Then just call shearer fabrications or jm fabrications up and ask them what they normally do for that line.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned